Going on Silhoutte April 13 Cabin Question

rioigo

What, specifically, are you worried about? You will have lifeboats on the deck below you so you can't look directly down at the water; you can see straight out and forward and aft. The only negative I can think of is that the lifeboats are lit up at night which can make it harder to see the stars from your balcony. Otherwise you should be fine! If you could change cabins, the few all the way aft overlook the obstruction of the roof of Blu and therefore don't have the night light factor.

I understand your concern. I booked late and had a slim selection of cabins. I just sailed in 6268. We looked out at a pair od davits. Bewteen the davits, we could see straight down to the water. There were lifeboats below the vetanda floor. Views were great. Not much obstriction. Relax. Enjoy. I would gladly book the same type of cabin again.

I have heard the dreaded 6th deck nitemares. OK we have booked partially obstructed view cabin 6254. Someone make me fee; better or tell me to MOVE. Help

The only thing I would be concerned with is if your cabin is on the port side near the part where the smokers congregate. Yes, that is a very real possibility

I witnessed it from our 11th deck cabin.

The only thing I would be concerned with is if your cabin is on the port side near the part where the smokers congregate. Yes, that is a very real possibility

I witnessed it from our 11th deck cabin.

Where on the port side that would be a concern? We are thinking of a cabin mid ship port side on deck 7. Now I am worried about smoke on the balcony.....

Where on the port side that would be a concern? We are thinking of a cabin mid ship port side on deck 7. Now I am worried about smoke on the balcony.....

We were on deck 7, port side, midship. I could see the smoking deck from our balcony when I looked over the side but never once smelled the smoke. And, cigar smoking is prohibitted there....cigar smoke seems to travel a lot further.

I think we were 7225 or 7227.