Faster. Faster!

cruisemama1

It was sold out for my Summer trip, and I happened to catch a few slots open early in the morning one day. Sometimes you will have an easier time of it after final payment date when cancellations happen. But it is totally possible to get it after it shows as sold out. Just check and check.;)

Edited by cruizinisthebest

When I booked our May cruise on the Pride a few weeks ago, FTTF was sold out :( I checked a few days ago and more were available. Keep an eye out. Sometimes you may have to check a few times a day. Don't be discouraged...I'm sure more will open up before you sail. Good Luck!

We just booked yesterday, for the Breeze in July, and it is also sold out for us. Will just keep checking.......Same thing last year, but none ever opened up:mad::mad:

I took someone's advice and sent them an email. They responded immediately and opened 5 spots. email them at shoreexcursions@carnival.com.

Edited by cruisemama1

I sent an email and they said they were told there wouldn't be any more for my sailing (Breeze April 12th), but they would let me know if any were added. :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't really get it either, never really thought I had to wait very long for anything. I just started planning my cruise and stumbled on this today. To me it wouldn't really be worth it unless it was really cheap, which I assume it's not. How much does it even cost?

I don't really get it either, never really thought I had to wait very long for anything. I just started planning my cruise and stumbled on this today. To me it wouldn't really be worth it unless it was really cheap, which I assume it's not. How much does it even cost?

$50 per cabin

$50 per cabin

They aren't the first ones on, they are behind platinum and diamond. Some FTTF people are reporting that they aren't getting their luggage when they arrive at their cabin, nor were they first on board. Which is not the case at all.

Thanks for the email address! I've been waiting for the FTTF to open too. Just sent the email......fingers are crossed!!

Just wanted to give an update as to my experience in trying to get a FTTF Pass and to see if anyone has any advice.

So I emailed Shore Excursions on Friday Night. Haven't heard from anyone yet. Called Carnival this morning. The lady told me that the only way a FTTF pass opens is if someone cancels. She didn't even want my booking number to check for me when I offered it. She said I would need to keep checking the website to see if one opens up and that they could not email to let me know. Weird....I know I've read on CC where you guys have emailed and they at least responded :confused: Maybe the Carnival lady just answers general customer service questions and doesn't know a lot about FTTF or excursions. I'll keep checking the website and my email. Hopefully someone from shore excursions will respond eventually.

Either way I'm still very excited about our cruise! The FTTF would just make it a little bit better.

I'll let you know if and when I hear something. :)

There were no FTTFs available when I booked my May Magic cruise a couple months ago. I checked several times daily for several weeks and then one day there were 15 available and I snagged one. I've used it twice on previous cruises and love it.

Edited by Artemus

Just wanted to give an update as to my experience in trying to get a FTTF Pass and to see if anyone has any advice.

So I emailed Shore Excursions on Friday Night. Haven't heard from anyone yet. Called Carnival this morning. The lady told me that the only way a FTTF pass opens is if someone cancels. She didn't even want my booking number to check for me when I offered it. She said I would need to keep checking the website to see if one opens up and that they could not email to let me know. Weird....I know I've read on CC where you guys have emailed and they at least responded :confused: Maybe the Carnival lady just answers general customer service questions and doesn't know a lot about FTTF or excursions. I'll keep checking the website and my email. Hopefully someone from shore excursions will respond eventually.

Either way I'm still very excited about our cruise! The FTTF would just make it a little bit better.

I have my fingers crossed for you.:)

It took a few days to get a response by email when I contacted them last week. It may just depend on the rep. My email stated I would be notified if any slots open up. I've also seen on this forum where folks have received emails to let them know there are slots available. Keep hope alive! Keep checking regularly (I stalk FTTF LOL) and keep hope alive! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

It took a few days to get a response by email when I contacted them last week. It may just depend on the rep. My email stated I would be notified if any slots open up. I've also seen on this forum where folks have received emails to let them know there are slots available. Keep hope alive! Keep checking regularly (I stalk FTTF LOL) and keep hope alive! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Where can you find out if there are slots open for the FTTF?

I was bummed too when no slots opened up for the cruise I just took. But we were at the port by 10. On the ship by 11:20 and the cabins were ready by 12:30. We carried off our own luggage and walked right off at 8 am. With that easy of an embarkation and debarkation process I'm actually glad to have saved $50. I realize that there is also a quicker guest services line and I did have to wait 5 minutes one time (the line was long but moved fast) there but still wasn't worth $50.