Work will be difficult this week

lbfluffy

Not sure how I will be able to work this week, with my cruise starting on Saturday. I'm already in vacation mode. Can't wait to sail on the Miracle. Our first time on the Miracle, but we've been on the Spirit and the Pride before. We love Spirit class ships.

Spirit class are the best IMHO. Great time to go to Mexico, weather is perfect this time of year. About 80 degrees without all the humidity and 95 degree temps I encountered in August.

Work will be difficult this week

Not sure how I will be able to work this week, with my cruise starting on Saturday. I'm already in vacation mode. Can't wait to sail on the Miracle. Our first time on the Miracle, but we've been on the Spirit and the Pride before. We love Spirit class ships.

Thank you , ever so much, for not titling this "The Single Digit ....."

Don't work hard and then.... Enjoy!

Making sure the week before someone is taking care of the things you normally do does get stressful ... but the last thing you want is to return to a total mess at work. :rolleyes:

LuLu

~~~

It's not for me. I'm and excellent and accomplished procrastinator. I'll deal with it when I get back!

Edited by Tullic

Since I can only cruise when work is not in session, I don't have to worry about someone making a mess of it. I just have to not kill anyone that last week, which gets really difficult. :D

I already feel this way and I have 34 more days to wait...

:mad:

Do what I did... retire... then you don't have to worry about getting stressed at work or having to deal with the problems when you get back :)

Oh! Wow! Why didn't I think of that? Problem solved!

It's always hard for me to concentrate on work the week leading up to my cruise. I think that's normal. :)

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Forums mobile app