Removal of Your World Collection or Unlimited Passport Collection from booking

Lane412000

I booked a culinary cooking class for my wife on our cruise. When I reached the page to submit my credit card information there were charges for the Unlimited Passport Collection. I went back to the excursion page and realized there is no way to remove either choice. I called Oceania twice to inquire on how to remove this from my booking. I was told they cannot see the excursion packages because I never paid for the package, so they cannot remove it from my profile.

I may want to purchase a tour ala cart (although we normally do private tours), but I cannot book individual tour because of the locked package.

Any suggestions on how to get this removed?

I had the exact same problem with the unlimited excursion package. Several calls and emails to Oceania were useless. They had no suggestions on how to remove it. Someone answered my question about it on this forum and I solved the problem. You need to remove the cruise from your profile. If you paid for the cooking class that may also get removed. I didn't have anything but the unlimited excursion package for that cruise so it was easy.

thanks Steph

I thought I had seen discussion about this on the forum but guess I did not go back in time enough to find it.

I called customer service twice and they had no clue what I was talking about, which causes me even more to want it removed from the booking. I can see this $2000+ charge come across with no resolution to credit it back to me...lol

In that case, I wonder if you see the same abbreviations on your end, that we do on ours....

Maybe not lol

I'm posting from sharm el sheikh egypt

Who knows what happens in between

The post looks right to me

Nothing funny or odd

Maybe not lol

I'm posting from sharm el sheikh egypt

Who knows what happens in between

The post looks right to me

Nothing funny or odd

In that case, UR OK

LOL, I'm sorry that Egypt isn't more captivating.

I'm sure that if it was, you would not have time to worry about all of this-

In that case, UR OK

LOL, I'm sorry that Egypt isn't more captivating.

I'm sure that if it was, you would not have time to worry about all of this-

Cc addict like many of u

Sitting at the most incredible pool with view of Red Sea sipping fresh iced tea and reading on my iPad. Just peeked to see what was up. Lol

Egypt has been amazing

I am happy to help anyone who wants to go

I have the best guide I have ever had anywhere and we had some unique experiences -- even dining with his family at their home and clubbing and dancing at a coffee bar with view of pyramids at night. Did some belly dancing with a bunch go young women. A hoot. Even smoked shisha. Rode a few camels and a donkey. Went to a galabeya party. Already planning return

Laraine, I am very happy you are posting from Egypt and are following your every word. I want to visit in April, 2015, and will be emailing you upon your return for your guides contact, any tips, etc, that you care to share.

Happy travels, Terry

I had the same problem with my reservation several months ago and emailed the Shorex (Destination Services) Department. See below for their answer:

Thank you for your inquiry. In order to fix the issue, please remove your booking from your "already booked" profile and then re-add it. The package will then reset. We are working on a better solution to this situation.

Best regards,

Destination Services

Guess they haven't found a better solution

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Queen of DaNile. What is your next trip on O? Spindrift (Sugar Land) I had a similar problem (the reason I was looking at this thread). I had my agent call because I was booking an excursion when all of a sudden a particular one I was in the process of booking suddenly became either unavailable or sold out (whatever the disclaimer states) I. The agent at O said she didn't even see that excursion. Very strange.

I asked to be put on a "wait list" but they can't do it because it doesn't show, yet it shows on the port listing of excursions. This is driving me crazy (so what's new - ha ha )

Edited by spindrift