Enchantment of the Seas - Pixs from today 7/24

Was able to tour the Enchantment today in Philadelphia.

I have not seen this "class" of ship before so I was very excited to be able to.

Overall I thought the ship was great.

Here are my pictures from today. Just wish I could sail on her now.

I have to say one thing about the cabins,particullary the inside cabins.I have never seen inside cabin setup like this before.Normally you when you walk into the cabin you have the closet on one side and bathroom on the other and then further in the bedding. Inside some of these cabins when you walk in the cabin is arms-length across.Bedding was to the left/right then vanity in the middle and then a little hallway and the bath and closet the other side. You can see in the pictures I have.

I thought is was neat and made the cabins look ALOT bigger I thought.

I might just be able to sail in an inside cabin like that.

http://community.webshots.com/user/trvlexprt

Enjoy:)

Carol

Was able to tour the Enchantment today in Philadelphia.

I have not seen this "class" of ship before so I was very excited to be able to.

Overall I thought the ship was great.

Here are my pictures from today. Just wish I could sail on her now.

I have to say one thing about the cabins,particullary the inside cabins.I have never seen inside cabin setup like this before.Normally you when you walk into the cabin you have the closet on one side and bathroom on the other and then further in the bedding. Inside some of these cabins when you walk in the cabin is arms-length across.Bedding was to the left/right then vanity in the middle and then a little hallway and the bath and closet the other side. You can see in the pictures I have.

I thought is was neat and made the cabins look ALOT bigger I thought.

I might just be able to sail in an inside cabin like that.

http://community.webshots.com/user/trvlexprt

Enjoy:)

Carol

Carol, I'm wondering if the insides that you saw were on deck 8? The insides on the lower decks (at least on 2 & 3) were your typical insides as you described above. Lower deck insides are very small but very well set-up. RCI made great use of every single available space for shelving. When you sit at the desk, you can easily see the back & sides of your hair because the mirrors are placed just so.

We heard there was a group of TAs coming on. What time did you get to board? With our disembarkation being delayed, I wondered how it would affect you.

Carol, I'm wondering if the insides that you saw were on deck 8? The insides on the lower decks (at least on 2 & 3) were your typical insides as you described above. Lower deck insides are very small but very well set-up. RCI made great use of every single available space for shelving. When you sit at the desk, you can easily see the back & sides of your hair because the mirrors are placed just so.

We heard there was a group of TAs coming on. What time did you get to board? With our disembarkation being delayed, I wondered how it would affect you.

We were on deck 4 (with the typical setup)

Walking down the hall we passed some rooms that were set up as Carol discribed "Bedding was to the left/right then vanity in the middle and then a little hallway and the bath and closet the other side."

Hi Carol, From what you saw. Did you notice any work still being completed?

laying of flooring, light fixtures, etc. We sail on the Enchantment on Aug. 30th.

Thanks!

Archived