Breeze - Anyone Sailed Recently And Used Luggage Express to FLL?

2bthereagain

I used Luggage Express while on the Breeze on the 2/9/14 sailing.

We were flying out of FLL on Jet Blue.

It is $20pp plus any regular airline baggage fees, charged to your sign and sail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I used Luggage Express while on the Breeze on the 2/9/14 sailing.

We were flying out of FLL on Jet Blue.

It is $20pp plus any regular airline baggage fees, charged to your sign and sail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thank you! This helps so much. This will be my first time using LE. I'm learning through trial and error than nothing puts a damper on pre and post cruise activities like having to deal with a bunch of luggage. I'm excited to try this service. Do you happen to know if LE can be used with a post-cruise excursion? I've read that it cannot. Did any of your paperwork say?

Lisa

Nashville, TN

Thank you! This helps so much. This will be my first time using LE. I'm learning through trial and error than nothing puts a damper on pre and post cruise activities like having to deal with a bunch of luggage. I'm excited to try this service. Do you happen to know if LE can be used with a post-cruise excursion? I've read that it cannot. Did any of your paperwork say?

Lisa

Nashville, TN

I answered this on John's page for you, but no LE cannot be combined with a Carnival post cruise excursion. If you have one booked they will make you prove you've cancelled it before they will process your LE paperwork (which you know has to be processed a couple of days before getting back and is capacity controlled).

I don't see how they would know if you had a private post cruise excursion planned, so if you have a really late flight I would probably do that. Or if the weather is good I would go to the Bayside Marketplace to spend the day and perhaps take a local boat excursion before grabbing a cab to FLL.

I answered this on John's page for you, but no LE cannot be combined with a Carnival post cruise excursion. If you have one booked they will make you prove you've cancelled it before they will process your LE paperwork (which you know has to be processed a couple of days before getting back and is capacity controlled).

I don't see how they would know if you had a private post cruise excursion planned, so if you have a really late flight I would probably do that. Or if the weather is good I would go to the Bayside Marketplace to spend the day and perhaps take a local boat excursion before grabbing a cab to FLL.

Thanks! I just saw your reply of my FB post and was coming her to update this thread lol. You have been so helpful. I'm not sure what thinking went into this policy but I'm sure they have their reasons. But I, like you, don't know how they would know what you have booked privately. I guess it's just a way to distribute the large quantity of luggage without putting it all on the EL.... Thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...
We used the program with HAL and Southwest. It was great. Luggage arrived right with us. I highly recommend it. Our boarding passes were in our room right after the 24 hour preflight timeline, and we had really good boarding numbers.

After I posted my question, I realized I had bought express check in, in which my boarding number would be assigned before the 24 hour limit......and I started wondering if this would work with LE. Also, if you are one person but with two seats (person of size who is NOT taking a chance of not having an extra seat available) will they print the second boarding pass?