how dare you!

He Hee. Hope your journey home is (has been) a safe and pleasant one. :p

BBC anchor forced to step down over spurious reportage on the Scotish

referendum.

Its a stretch, but there are similarities in your drivel and that of

Robinson ... "pesky and having trouble 'stretching' into my speedo",

how dare you!

He Hee. Hope your journey home is (has been) a safe and pleasant one. :p

Sittin' here in Atlanta.....flight in 2.5 hours time .......

Thanks for your best wishes old friend.

HH

PS Hum has a post just for you...coming soon.

Edited by ho-hum

Kisses for the Roll Tide Mr Hum (and especially Blondie).🍸🎉🍷

Sorry the proper place for replying to this drivel is amongst chums.

Hum bets surfsunfun is thinking to himself: "All I did was ask about wifi onboard and these over-affectionate critters are a sproutin' up, here, there and everywhere ! Guess I'll try Windstar instead"

Hahahaha

"Oh and they're crazy too !"

Hahaha

Just got in (home)....24 hours after being "booted off" boat AND what a lovely message.

Just poured a glass of "bubbly" (yes there was "Grande Siecle" on the Atlanta - London leg but it's been over 4 hours).

Hum dont need a reason for kisses ..... life just too short !

Love and hugs to you and the fabulous Lois.....what a girl !

Hum's just desperate now to "hang out" with you both and Raggy and Mrs.R......provided light conditions are right ..... dont they have electric lighting in California. Hum heard about the water shortages but electric cuts too....how do dem crazy people do it ?

Hum's used to the deprived (and a lot of depraved too); visiting chums in the "settlement" is an education !!!

Anyways you now have Hum's personal email: DUKE@HRH.UK so send us the "X-rated stuff" anytimes but remember OUR real chums are here.

Has Hum wished y'all a Happy New Year yet ?

Please forgive dum-hum

Here we extended our hand in friendship, inviting Mr. and Mrs. Hum into

our humble abode ... hell, we even put a new tarp cover on the tepee,

installed new grass matting and canvas cots AND invited the elders of

the neighboring tribe in for tea. What do we get in return - were are labeled deprived and depraved.

While we never claimed to be on equal footing with the Hum's, we are decent, fun loving, simple folk (play with that one Hum) who extended

our hand in friendship only to be mocked in a very public way on this

oh so serious forum.

We are deeply crushed and it will take enormous amounts of groveling

to make amends for this hurt. Failing that, dinner and drinks might

suffice.

Here we extended our hand in friendship, inviting Mr. and Mrs. Hum into

our humble abode ... hell, we even put a new tarp cover on the tepee,

installed new grass matting and canvas cots AND invited the elders of

the neighboring tribe in for tea. What do we get in return - were are labeled deprived and depraved.

While we never claimed to be on equal footing with the Hum's, we are decent, fun loving, simple folk (play with that one Hum) who extended

our hand in friendship only to be mocked in a very public way on this

oh so serious forum.

We are deeply crushed and it will take enormous amounts of groveling

to make amends for this hurt. Failing that, dinner and drinks might

suffice.

The roughest, rudest, most risqué banter is reserved for the finest chums as you well know you lovely, gorgeous man.

HHx

PS Sorry for delay in replying......been a sleeping'.

Hum bets surfsunfun is thinking to himself: "All I did was ask about wifi onboard and these over-affectionate critters are a sproutin' up, here, there and everywhere ! Guess I'll try Windstar instead"

Hahahaha

Hahaha

Hum - I very much enjoyed all of you 'crazies' chiming in! I follow along with you all a little as I currently sit here anticipating my very first trip aboard SDII. It is hard to think about much else these days....and I still have 26 days to wait!

Hello Mr. Hum! Long time!

Just wanted to wish Blondie and yourself a very Happy New year!

Danny says hello and although a year away, we look forward to meeting up with you again on Seadream!....let us know when the BBC movie comes out starring!!!....the Glamorous Hum and Blondie!...

Kathy xo

Hahahaha

Hahaha

Hum - I very much enjoyed all of you 'crazies' chiming in! I follow along with you all a little as I currently sit here anticipating my very first trip aboard SDII. It is hard to think about much else these days....and I still have 26 days to wait!

Well Hum wishes you a fantastic trip on an wonderful boat with the best crew and you are likely to be heading into the best weather of the season.

As a first timer on SD, Hum is certain everyone would love to hear your impressions (warts and all).

Bon voyage

Hello Mr. Hum! Long time!

Just wanted to wish Blondie and yourself a very Happy New year!

Danny says hello and although a year away, we look forward to meeting up with you again on Seadream!....let us know when the BBC movie comes out starring!!!....the Glamorous Hum and Blondie!...

Kathy xo

Hi Kathy....yes been a while aint it.

That year will come round soon enough.

Hum will NOT be announcing BBC viewing......to save embarrassment but will burn a few DVDs for private viewing.

Haha

Hi Kathy....yes been a while aint it.

That year will come round soon enough.

Hum will NOT be announcing BBC viewing......to save embarrassment but will burn a few DVDs for private viewing.

Haha

Better send us one or we will show up to watch it with you!:eek:

Let me know when your ready for our address, so we can be inline to recieve the ever popular traveling couples video!

I noticed the new 2017 Seadream schedule has come out....oh where! Oh where shall we go next!? May be doing Croatia again, but with friends this time!

Regards!

Kathy.

Let me know when your ready for our address, so we can be inline to recieve the ever popular traveling couples video!

I noticed the new 2017 Seadream schedule has come out....oh where! Oh where shall we go next!? May be doing Croatia again, but with friends this time!

Regards!

Kathy.

Those sidekicks of yours, the M&Ms maybe ?

Edited by ho-hum

Verbose drivel as requested by Commander Courageous.

And yes it was written quite a while ago (at the start of this trip).

Now you wont ruddy believe this !

Guess who Hum bumped into at London Heathrow airport (Terminal 3) at 6.10am this very morning ??

Go on guess.

None other than Captain Bjarne Smorawski !

He noticed Hum.

He gently tapped Hum on the shoulder and voila !!!

What a coincidence !

Now Hum will not divulge whether he was coming or going and wherefrom or whereto.

It's his private time. Hum must respect that.

Is'nt it ruddy incredible !!!!

So Terminal 3......the "pits" compared to Terminal 5.

So arrive at a cheap check in desk and discover the belts dont work (which take our bags).

Ruddy typical ! And the "pits of an airport" had just been up-graded !

We were told to take our bags to another location.

"You take the ruddy bags, young lady" Hum berates the check in lady.

A compromise is reached....another person takes our bags to "Over-sized bags" section where two "shiftless" lads take them.......will we see them ever again, Hum wonders.

Into a less than celubrious lounge where Hum gorges himself on champagne and a "Full English Breakfast" (back bacon, pork sausages, black pudding......Hum loves black pudding..etc..).

Wonderful.

Then kippers. Dont think Americans know about kippers (smoked fish...herring).

More champagne ...... nothing terribly special...Taittinger rose...so so.

Ho Hum,

Yes, Mary and Miran may be joining us! Still going over the possible options...

Wish it was sooner as its getting a mite nippy here in Montreal!

Question, if I may? You've mentioned That you've been

To Ireland a few times. What part of Ireland is a must for a two week vacation.?

My Grandfather was born in Dubland so, I guess we'd start there.

Thanks for any input! 😊

Kathy.x

Verbose drivel as requested by Commander Courageous.

And yes it was written quite a while ago (at the start of this trip).

And then onboard.......peace at last. Laurent-Perrier "Grand Siecle" is offered and is continued to be offered...... liberally. Later the stewardess offers to leave the bottle but as Hum points out.....it may cool (no ice bucket you see). She agrees and assures us she will keep an eye on us.

And so after the morning we have had (and Hum has not told you everything that happened......can now ! We were being filmed !) Hum sleeps for 90 minutes and wakes in time for a couple of glasses before lunch.

Hum and Blondie chat and are joined by the stewardess. Now certain British Airways stewards and stewardesses are on old contracts meaning they cant be sacked. They are generally 50+ and are "old school". They also know about service, wine, how to treat people and above all this, they are FUN !

This lady was amazing. We had a wonderful time chatting away and we exchanged emails....she lives just 15 minutes from us !!!

"Pop over and bring your husband and the dog" Hum says. Adding, we will serve you champagne next time !

Agreed she says.

And so mindful of the heavy meal Hum had earlier. Hum restrains himself with one first course and one desert only.

Yes it's astounding is'nt it !

So scallops on a pea puree and other bits and pieces accompanied by a Chassagne-Montrachet by Vincent Girardin.......heaven !

Desert of plum tart and a creme anglaise accompanied by a Loire desert wine......far too sweet and cloyey...needed a Sauternes. Dont they always ?

A green Sencha tea to follow to cut the sweetness. Followed by another pot. Gawd the mouth feel is awful still. Better have a couple of single malts just to be sure. Yes that works !

Kathy darlin' the "Quote" reply button aint working.

You are probanly flying into Dublin...which is Ok.

But the west coast of Ireland is the best. Starting from Cork up the coast to Donegal. Ireland has spent a lot of koney improving facilities along the way. Stay B&B for the aithentic flavour and hire a car. Buy a CD of Irish story telling for the journey...best story tellers innthe world. Buy a CD of the Chieftains, Dubliners and Pogues too.

Stay in castles too.

It's all about the craic !

Start from Cork nd up in Donegal. Allow 6 days min. If you have more then had into N.Ireland flying back from Belfast.

If you ned more info, em Hum.