Semi Live Carnival Pride review. March 7-16th.

Dave994

You had a beautiful day to tour DC. Glad you are seeing some of the local places of interest. The aquarium is awesome!

Please let us know about Internet usage. We are interested in cost and where we can use iPads to connect. Thanks.

Have a wonderful cruise.

So far our hotel has Free WiFi and I will also look for free WiFi in the ports as well to minimize the internet usage. I will also use some time on the ship I expect.

Getting ready to check out and head over to Target for last minute things. Our ship has been delayed getting in until 3pm or so. We will head over to the port around then.

The weather yesterday in DC was gorgeous and it's nice out right now as well. Should be perfect for sail away.

D.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Do you know why the ship was delayed?:confused:

Have an AMAZING cruise!!! We did the Pride 2 years ago, and LOVED HMC.

Bon Voyage!!!!:D

I am told in the letter we got it was because they encountered rough seas on the way back. No change to our itinerary though.

D.

I was secretly hoping she would dock late when I was sailing last week and she was right on time. Looks like she will be at the port today around 1130. We boarded at 2pm with fttf on a day that she arrived on time, so it will be interesting to see when she sails.

Following along!

We're sailing on the Pride in May. Can't wait to hear all about it!

If at all possible would you be able to get a few pictures of the Camp Carnival guides for ages 2-5 (If possible, I know your kids a older. :D). I've been searching for recent ones.

Hope you have a great trip!!

sorry Mother in law again..........So now I Am tracking the **** so you will be in port today. looking forward to pics, tell Lucy I am having phone withdrawals ....HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY IN port.are the kids having fun and lastly how is your room.?....

sorry Mother in law again..........So now I Am tracking the **** so you will be in port today. looking forward to pics, tell Lucy I am having phone withdrawals ....HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY IN port.are the kids having fun and lastly how is your room.?....

MIL,

The Pride wont be in port until tomorrow. I hope they post lots of pics...

Mother in law's tracking sucks........... so listen up sonny I expect lots of pics of DD and kids so sit down have a beer or whatever on me..... and POST.

Have fun in port Im guessing its Florida and you are going to Coco Beach??? and I am stuck here at work nice day but temps dropping really low tonight and snow also expected tomorrow......DIE winter DIE

Mother in law back again and pissed..icon8.gif......I just went to my roll call and guess what???? a million kids for Spring break... the very reason I choose not to cruise with you guys and worst of all I have them for 8 days not 7 Bring me back LOTS of alcohol to pack.I will drink and gamble on ship. I deserve this......... wipe those grins off of all your faces. Why didn't you tell me it would be spring break somewhere.

Sorry for not posting more. I must admit we were just having too much fun and I forgot to post :)

I will have more pics tonight I promise. We are docked now in Florida and are spending the day shopping with lunch at the Olive Garden !

MIL-

We are LOL'ing big time. Lots of spring breakers on our cruise but all very well behaved and fun. Hardly any line ups for anything.

DS at his favorite portrait.

ra7yzuga.jpg

Part of our room.

umyzuny5.jpg

It's raining here now in Port Canaveral.

Here are a couple of pictures of my DD and DS as they jump at the mall.

u4a2a3ug.jpg

hu5ejyhe.jpg

Off to Walmart now for more shopping fun.... And to stay dry :)

Mother in law back again and pissed..icon8.gif......I just went to my roll call and guess what???? a million kids for Spring break... the very reason I choose not to cruise with you guys and worst of all I have them for 8 days not 7 Bring me back LOTS of alcohol to pack.I will drink and gamble on ship. I deserve this......... wipe those grins off of all your faces. Why didn't you tell me it would be spring break somewhere.

That'll learn ya!!

Love the pic of your DS and the giant boob. LOL

Please post more pics around the ship if you can. :)

We sailed the Pride in January and there was allot of nudity in the décor. I think they'll get rid of all of that in dry dock, any thoughts on this?

Sorry for not posting more. I must admit we were just having too much fun and I forgot to post :)

I will have more pics tonight I promise. We are docked now in Florida and are spending the day shopping with lunch at the Olive Garden !

MIL-

We are LOL'ing big time. Lots of spring breakers on our cruise but all very well behaved and fun. Hardly any line ups for anything.

DS at his favorite portrait.

ra7yzuga.jpg

Part of our room.

umyzuny5.jpg