email address for maitre'd

JAGR

Sorry, I think this question was on about a month ago, but I can't find it. Does anyone have the email address (not personal email but post office)for the maitre'd on the Liberty? I don't think Liberty is spelled out. Thanks!

I think you have a better chance of hearing back from John Heald, but do what you want. What do I know.

Don't know about that, but I sent an email to the maitre'd on Liberty requesting a 2-top and received an answer back.

Don't send it till a week before if you want a response. The Maitre'd does not start assigning tables for the next cruise till about Thursday of the previous cruise. Found that out when we asked him for the same table on the 2nd week of our B2B.

Don't know about that, but I sent an email to the maitre'd on Liberty requesting a 2-top and received an answer back.

Don't send it till a week before if you want a response. The Maitre'd does not start assigning tables for the next cruise till about Thursday of the previous cruise. Found that out when we asked him for the same table on the 2nd week of our B2B.

I e-mailed the Maitre'd on our ship 2 weeks before our sailing. Got a reply back within an hour that our request would be honored.

I have found that for ships departing on a Saturday or Sunday the best day to contact them is either Tuesday or Wednesday. They are finished with the changes requested by passengers on the current sailing and haven't started working on the dining assignments for the next cruise.

1st two letters of ship +maitred@carnival.com

Example: (Liberty) limaitred@carnival.com

This is incorrect. It is the ship's code, not the first two letters which may be different. In this case, the ship's code for your example of the Carnival Liberty is correct (LI)

JohnHeald@Carnival.com

Don't forget to also request free strawberries be delivered to your cabin because you are celebrating X, Y, or Z.

His email is not johnheald@carnival.com, it is jheald@carnival.com

I just tried to email the Maitre'd on the Inspiration to request a wonderful head waiter we had in November. It bounced right back. I used 'inmaitred@carnival.com' as suggested. Does anyone know the 2 letter code for the Inspiration if it is not "in" Thanks for your help.

Maitre’d Email Address

BR Breeze

CQ Conquest

DE Destiny

DR Dream

EC Ecstacy

EL Elation

FA Fantasy

FS Fascination

FD Freedom

GL Glory

IM Imagination

IS Inspiration

LE Legend

LI Liberty

MI Miracle

PA Paradise

SE Sensation

SP Spirit

SL Splendor

SU Sunshine

TI Triumph

VA Valor

VI Victory

I just tried to email the Maitre'd on the Inspiration to request a wonderful head waiter we had in November. It bounced right back. I used 'inmaitred@carnival.com' as suggested. Does anyone know the 2 letter code for the Inspiration if it is not "in" Thanks for your help.

it's----- ismaitred@carnival.com

hope this helps

Maitre’d Email Address

BR Breeze

CQ Conquest

DE Destiny

DR Dream

EC Ecstacy

EL Elation

FA Fantasy

FS Fascination

FD Freedom

GL Glory

IM Imagination

IS Inspiration

LE Legend

LI Liberty

MI Miracle

PA Paradise

SE Sensation

SP Spirit

SL Splendor

SU Sunshine

TI Triumph

VA Valor

VI Victory

Do you know what the Magic is?

We are sailing tomorrow and I emailed our maitre'd on the Legend on Tuesday. We were waitlisted for early seating and anytime dining is also waitlisted. In the email I told her that I know the maitre'd can be a very busy and popular person on the first day of the cruise as many people are trying to change dining times. Then I kindly asked if room became available in either of the two (early or anytime) as she worked on table assignments if she would try to accommodate. She responded within minutes and let me know she would confirm with me Saturday (today) and try to accommodate. I just received an email from her this morning letting us know she has assigned us to a 4x table for our family only in early seating.

I'm not sure if this method always works, but I have to say, I am very pleased with the way she communicated with me throughout my request. This is a completely full ship this week with spring break for us locals, so I was hopeful at best. Good luck!

I think you have a better chance of hearing back from John Heald, but do what you want. What do I know.

Hmm, good question. :rolleyes:

I've had occasion to email the maitre'd before two cruises, and both times the requests were honored.

This. Does. Work.

They might not acknowledge or confirm, but they DO get it done.

Edited by Pellaz

I e-mailed the Maitre'd on our ship 2 weeks before our sailing. Got a reply back within an hour that our request would be honored.

I have found that for ships departing on a Saturday or Sunday the best day to contact them is either Tuesday or Wednesday. They are finished with the changes requested by passengers on the current sailing and haven't started working on the dining assignments for the next cruise.

Thank you Disconnections, for the correction. I copies this from a previous post last year and it stated 1st two letter. Again thanks for the corrections of ship code rather than first two letters.

Also each time that I have e-mailed the Maitre'd, rather than John, I've gotten a reply and my request was honored. However as someone previously stated I don't e-mail more than a week or so in advance.

• 4 weeks later...

I emailed the Maitre'D on the Sunshine about confirming dinner seating for a group and didn't get a response. I understand that they are very busy, and usually make the final seating arrangements after final payment and before sailing. I reached out to John Heald on his blog, and Mary at CCLSupport, and got a confirmation in a days or so, after they heard back from the Senior Maitre'D onboard. You have have better luck with John and Mary.

I just emailed our Maitre D at the Splendor and boy I was so shocked he replied right away,he advised me that I had forgotten to tell him the date of my sailing..

and people still criticize Carnival...To me that was great service right there.