Pays to live in Florida.

debwebwall

another thing that would prevent me from moving to FL...PALMETTO BUGS. no matter what you call them, they are large, flying cockroaches. :eek:

LOL!!!

I swear I've never seen one and I've lived in Miami since I was 5 .. lol :D

My TA just checked with Carnival for my cruise on the Glory in 11 days but they are only offering it on ships that need bookings. I can not receive it because the ship is already full. Oh well I will still have a great time.

Palmetto Bugs are indiginous to the entire state of Florida. Maybe you have a really good bug man?

I find a bug once or twice a year. They mostly stick to the garage area. They don't infest your home lol. I grew up in Boston and will never go back to those winters or gray skies.

lagbunch8

another thing that would prevent me from moving to FL...PALMETTO BUGS. no matter what you call them, they are large, flying cockroaches. :eek:

Actually, when dipped in a nice egg/milk bath, rolled in a fine crumb, and deep fried they're delicious. Add a fine chianti and VOILA complete meal. Loaded with Protein too ! ! :D

Actually, when dipped in a nice egg/milk bath, rolled in a fine crumb, and deep fried they're delicious. Add a fine chianti and VOILA complete meal. Loaded with Protein too ! ! :D

Too crunchy for me. I like the rolly pollys much better.

Ok guys, I don't have palmetto bugs in my house and don't ever see them outside or in my garage so I must have a really good bug man (and a cute one too!!)

AND.....

I moved from good old Brooklyn New York to Palm Beach Florida 16 years ago just because I absolutely, positively HATE the cold weather...

So, thank you Carnival for the "extras" you offer us!!

P.S. If you come into Palm Beach International, I'll supply the beer!!!

Ok guys, I don't have palmetto bugs in my house and don't ever see them outside or in my garage so I must have a really good bug man (and a cute one too!!)

AND.....

I moved from good old Brooklyn New York to Palm Beach Florida 16 years ago just because I absolutely, positively HATE the cold weather...

So, thank you Carnival for the "extras" you offer us!!

P.S. If you come into Palm Beach International, I'll supply the beer!!!

I'll take you up on that! We spend a good bit of time in the Palm Beach area in the winter (Hobe Sound) and just LOVE Singer Island! One of may favorite places anywhere.

I have lived in Minnesota my entire 41 years. We have finally given up hope that we will ever see a winter with significant snow from Thanksgiving to hockey tournaments. We will be selling our snowmobiles this fall. And guess what we will be spending the money on? You guessed it - Carnival Miracle 10/23/05!

We already get airline employee discounts on cruises and free airfare to the port - so $80 in shipboard credits is not nearly enough to convince me to move to Florida. I don't have palmetto bugs or alligators - although the mosquitos can get quite large.....

Fall in Minnesota - no one should miss it!:)

Archived