Azamara website problem?

MizzLee

Anyone else having trouble accessing their reservations? I can see my (confirmed) reservation, but the link is not active. So although I can go to the separate online check in tab, I cannot see my reservation summary.

Last year I discovered my cruise was canceled six months before sail date only because I couldn't access my reservation and I am in the same time frame now, so getting a little nervous!

Anyone else having trouble accessing their reservations? I can see my (confirmed) reservation, but the link is not active. So although I can go to the separate online check in tab, I cannot see my reservation summary.

Last year I discovered my cruise was canceled six months before sail date only because I couldn't access my reservation and I am in the same time frame now, so getting a little nervous!

You are not alone. I tried to access my reservation yesterday and couldn't find the link. I know there was a link because I have used it in the past. So I called Azamara and found out that there is no way to access a booking currently. I also wanted to see our LCV point total. That is also unavailable. The charming young lady I spoke to gave me the information I was looking for, apologized that it isn't available online, and suggested I call back any time I needed information. I think both she and I realized that it would be more efficient for passengers to have direct access to this information.

Funny thing happened when I called. She had my name and phone number in her system correctly but she had the wrong address and it was somewhere in Ohio. I've never lived in Ohio. Maybe someone with my name is getting my Azamara mailings.:rolleyes:

As TGG mentions, the modifying of a reservation on-line is no longer an available option. Here's the official response from our Website Executive that I received yesterday:

----

"This is a result of the booking engine decommission that occurred in

Fall 2013. At the time I believe we posted on Cruise Critic explaining that you can only view a reservation, but you can't modify it now. We have placed this disclaimer on the page where you view your reservation:

** Please note: Due to recent modifications in technical functionality, you

are only able to view current and future reservations. If you need to make

a change to a reservation, cancel a booking or pay an existing balance,

please contact Azamara Club Cruises at 1-877-999-9553. To complete online check-in or to book shore excursions, please use the menu on the left."

----

P.S. to TGG, that is ODD that they thought you lived in Ohio. Did the nice lady correct your address in the system? bb

To BBMacLaird:

Thanks for responding so quickly.

I didn't want to modify my reservation; I wanted to see if we had been assigned a cabin yet. We usually book a balcony or a suite and this time we chose an OV quarantee. ( My husband is worried that we will wind up behind a lifeboat:(.) Under the old system, I could see that information. Now I can't. If there's a way that I haven't found yet, please tell me.

Re address change: although it took some doing, she was able to correct it. Several years ago, I called Azamara and was told that my address was in California. I did find out that there was someone in California with my name (it is unusual) and that she had sailed on Azamara. When I googled my name, I found there are only about 4 people in the country with my legal name and I know that the woman in California died.

Toni

To BBMacLaird:

Thanks for responding so quickly.

I didn't want to modify my reservation; I wanted to see if we had been assigned a cabin yet. We usually book a balcony or a suite and this time we chose an OV quarantee. ( My husband is worried that we will wind up behind a lifeboat:(.) Under the old system, I could see that information. Now I can't. If there's a way that I haven't found yet, please tell me.

Re address change: although it took some doing, she was able to correct it. Several years ago, I called Azamara and was told that my address was in California. I did find out that there was someone in California with my name (it is unusual) and that she had sailed on Azamara. When I googled my name, I found there are only about 4 people in the country with my legal name and I know that the woman in California died.

Toni

i thought it was me---booked my first azamara cruise and can see very little online regarding my reservation such as cabin info

i thought it was me---booked my first azamara cruise and can see very little online regarding my reservation such as cabin info

It's not you Jennifer. There's many threads on here, commenting on the unhappiness with Azamara's website. IMO, the website is a mess - especially related to anything concerning exisiting bookings, or attempting to obtain pricing information or cabin availabity. For the heck of it, I tried again today, and was lead to a page asking for a bunch of personal information, before I could obtain pricing information. Of course, I did not proceed. Who wants that ? In today's technology age, why is it so difficult to obtain a hassle-free, immediate price online ? Seems simple enough to me, and a reasonable request.

A few months ago, I heard there was a website update scheduled for April. Not sure if that's still in the works - but after numerous attempts at Azamara improving their website, I'm keeping my expectations very low.

Hope this helps !

I ordered my luggage tags 2 plus weeks ago and Azamara were very good, they sent me a brochure (nice letter thanking me for my request which I did not do). I tried to re-order and the message on luggage tags now reads

" Luggage Tag Information: We regret that luggage tag mailers are no longer available because the number of requested mailers has exceeded our permissible limits. You may secure your luggage tags from our porters once you arrive at the pier."

Also is there anywhere on the edocs that says about onboard credit? I think it's been asked before but can't find the repy.

Yvonne:rolleyes:

I have completed OLCI, but cannot see the usual details of the booking like OBC or cabin number.

Is this situation likely to be rectified soon?[/quote

I could only see cabin and OBC once the edocs were ready, although OBC has vamooshed. Hubby on another computer using the reservation number (did not have the password login) actually got all the details like they used to be. Next time he logged in they had gone.

My luggage tags have arrived, the ones I could not request unfortunately the cabin has changed. So it will be collect at pier for me!

Yvonne

Edited by HudandPug

I have completed OLCI, but cannot see the usual details of the booking like OBC or cabin number.

Is this situation likely to be rectified soon?

Don't know about OBC as, sadly, we don't have any.....

But the only way I can find to access the stateroom info is to go to your OLCI details and select " print paper luggage labels" & then you will discover your stateroom number.