Specialty Restaurant packages

Jaxom37

I am going on the Equinox for the 11 day cruise and wanted to get the 5 meal plan. My question is can I go to Murano for all five or do I have to mix it up so to speak. Same question for the 3 meal plan. Thanks for your input.

The details of the package are on the Celebrity website under "Specialty Dining". Here are the details for the 5 night package on Equinox, which I purchased for my November cruise. It has been reported that you cannot deviate from what is specified.

From the Celebrity website:

This specialty dining package includes one dinner in Murano, two dinners in Tuscan Grille and two dinners in Silk Harvest. Save 21% at $119 per person.

It is a good deal, we usually do the same, even though we book AQ cabins, and also dine in Blu.

Enjoy

I was all set to buy the 5 option until I saw that they tell you where to eat. I do take issue with that. I purchased a multi on the Summit and I don't remember being told I could only do Normandie X number of times and Qsine X number. If they had that, it wasn't enforced so, now I am torn.

We looked at it for our upcoming cruise on Inifinity in October, and couldn't find an answer either. I rang Celebrity and was told, where Infinity is concerned, you can dine in either SS United States or Qsine, and any mix of nights for the two. I assumed this was probably because they are both the same cover charge.

However, we did the package on Eclipse a couple of years ago, and had to comply with what has already been posted. I assume this is because they are different prices?

It was great anyway - and well worth doing.

Hope this helps

Lou

The details of the package are on the Celebrity website under "Specialty Dining". Here are the details for the 5 night package on Equinox, which I purchased for my November cruise. It has been reported that you cannot deviate from what is specified.

From the Celebrity website:

This specialty dining package includes one dinner in Murano, two dinners in Tuscan Grille and two dinners in Silk Harvest. Save 21% at $119 per person.

SOME flexibility MAY be offered onboard but it's policy for the quota to apply. I just tried for 5-nite pkg on Reflection next week and was told they could not provide it due to booking limit - apparently they do leave some supply for onboard sale a la carte. I suggest checking immediately after boarding and request/negotiate your preferred dining at price reflective of the pkg price, considering that the pkg price reflected the mix of hi/lower price points. Depending on that outcome, try checking during the week at your preferred choice for openings. Good Luck

I am going on the Equinox for the 11 day cruise and wanted to get the 5 meal plan. My question is can I go to Murano for all five or do I have to mix it up so to speak. Same question for the 3 meal plan. Thanks for your input.

To add my two cents - when I tried to book a 5 dinner plan we were not allowed to pick either the time or the days we wanted. So while it sounds like a good deal, there were so many restrictions on which restaurant, what time and what day, we ended up not doing it. It was better to select one or two restaurants which was cheaper than the 'plan' and enjoying our dinner when we wanted. As was mentioned elsewhere you could try and change the day/time once on board but the only 'available' times were around 8:30pm and definitely not on sea days or formal nights. Port days were usually more accommodating.

Note - I have heard the Equinox Silk Harvest will become Qsine after her stay in drydock.

Just to add confusion, there are unpublished packages that are created by ships. For example, on the infinity three weeks ago, they offered two dinners and a lunch for $90...but they weren't offering discounts on dinners except the first night.