When will MSC announce their 2015 itineraries?

WouterC

Since a couple of days (weeks?) you can use the search function on MSC's website and it includes the Summer months in 2015.

Don't think it matters now which site you use, I used the Belgian site and they showed.

Edited by WouterC

The US site still only goes up to April 2015...I've been checking it every day. :rolleyes: I appreciate being able to see the itineraries on the other countries' sites, but I'd like to see what the US pricing is going to be like. I've looked up the Norway itineraries on the German and UK sites...oddly, it looks like the Orchestra and Sinfonia are cheaper for UK, but the Splendida is cheaper for Germany.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally, today, the MSC USA site is starting to show summer 2015! I know it was today because it wasn't there when I checked this morning (central European time) but it's there now, in the afternoon. Like I said, I've been checking frequently. :rolleyes: So far it's just the Divina Med itineraries. Hoping the northern Europe itineraries follow soon!

Still waiting for the US site to show the Northern European sailings - talk about being behind!

Think I'll call tomorrow.

Seems to be the Splendida (doing 14 night extended cruises) and the sinfonia and orchestra. It could be that they are not going to put them on the US site as they may not think there will be sufficient people interested. They don't always offer every cruise in every country. Have a look at msccruises.co.uk to see the itineraries, to see if anything interests you. Then try calling MSC USA to see if you can get a price from them. Alternatively you may be able to book through a TA.

Seems to be the Splendida (doing 14 night extended cruises) and the sinfonia and orchestra. It could be that they are not going to put them on the US site as they may not think there will be sufficient people interested. They don't always offer every cruise in every country. Have a look at msccruises.co.uk to see the itineraries, to see if anything interests you. Then try calling MSC USA to see if you can get a price from them. Alternatively you may be able to book through a TA.

Yes, thank you, that is what I have seen on the UK site. The company has been trying to break into the US market so I would be surprised if they do not try to compete with the European itineraries too; their prices are very competitive. Most other companies have already released theirs and the more popular itineraries/ships are booking up fast.

They are not showing up through their travel agent portal either.

I will call on the TA line later today - I have a group interested in the 14 or 11 day Splendida trips - me included :D !

• 3 weeks later...

Northern Europe itineraries are FINALLY up on MSC USA for summer 2015! I wonder what took so long, when they've been up on other countries' sites for quite a while. :confused: They must have known that I finally gave up and booked with NCL two days ago. :rolleyes:

Northern Europe itineraries are FINALLY up on MSC USA for summer 2015! I wonder what took so long, when they've been up on other countries' sites for quite a while. :confused: They must have known that I finally gave up and booked with NCL two days ago. :rolleyes:

Just been discussing this very issue Pluto. The pricing and the availability of cabins and information across the MSC cruise buying world is so disjointed. Language, bureaucratic, communication and technology barriers are left to hinder everyone and inconvenience the customer. Meanwhile we all meet up here and compare notes, which reinforces the above issues.

Hope the new "Seaside Ships" get a unified booking system otherwise I think they might be running on empty!

I just booked Divina for September 2015 and when I called they weren't even sure if they could pull it up or not to book. However, they were and now I'm trying a new cruise line for the first time. A tad nervous lol

I just booked Divina for September 2015 and when I called they weren't even sure if they could pull it up or not to book. However, they were and now I'm trying a new cruise line for the first time. A tad nervous lol

Jenna - what did you book? Divina goes back to Europe from April to November 2015...

Are you sure the Divina will not be back until Nov. 11,2015

Yes, in the Italian website I think everything is uploaded now.

In the spanish website they have the Mediterranean and Caribbean sailings, but not the northern Europe ones. Anyway the search on the main page does not work, like happened on the previous days with the Italian website so maybe they are charging everything.

One maybe silly question. If you have never sailed with MSC (so you can't join MSC club), and you make a new booking before the first sail, can you apply for the MSC Club discount afterwards, once you have joined it?

And also, can you book new sailings on board with a discount? If I'm not wrong you can do that with other lines

No you cant, after the first sailing. You can join once you are on board. Yes you will get an OBC if you book on board. $50 for inside, 75 for ocean view and 100 for a bal. 200 for yacht club.

Are you sure the Divina will not be back until Nov. 11,2015

The ship goes back to Europe in April 2015. The last Med cruise will end on 6 October 2015. Then there will be a dry dock and then the TA on 24 October 2015. It's not open for booking yet.

The ship goes back to Europe in April 2015. The last Med cruise will end on 6 October 2015. Then there will be a dry dock and then the TA on 24 October 2015. It's not open for booking yet.

This is a combo reply I guess to the first person who you replied to. I am booked on the September 26-October 6 sailing (Rome to Rome), which sounds like the last one before dry dock and the TA.