Formal night Every Night

I read it as the word entitlement being used to describe the behavior of "I paid my ticket, I will do whatever I damn well please!" where as having the right to simply means being an adult and thus being free to make your own decision. There's a distinction in how the words are used and that's how I came to this conclusion. I could be wrong in that assessment, but I feel like I understood the tone and statement made.

OK, but I'll just state that "being an adult and being free to make your own decision" if that decision is directly contradictory to stated cruise line rules/policies such as the new Grande dress codes also seems pretty much the same as "I will do whatever I damn well please" to me...

I read it as the word entitlement being used to describe the behavior of "I paid my ticket, I will do whatever I damn well please!" where as having the right to simply means being an adult and thus being free to make your own decision. There's a distinction in how the words are used and that's how I came to this conclusion. I could be wrong in that assessment, but I feel like I understood the tone and statement made.

Max,

Thanks so much for understanding what I was trying to say. You are correct in your differentiation between "entitlement" and "right". To others, I apologize if I was too vague in expressing my thoughts.

Honestly though, is it just me or are there some posters on this board who just like to agitate? And if true, what's the point?

Thanks again Max.