Everything.. ESCAPE (live 29 Oct 2015!)

What are the odds for the tray Parker matt stone produced the book of mormon?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Forums mobile app

Ha! I would love to see that on a ship. Hilarious show. Loved it.

That would actually be the first show that I've ever seen on a cruise ship! :eek:

Check your prices! My OV for January went down $217 since last week and I still get the promotion. I was sent a confirmation and amenity report immediately.

I know not everyone's prices will go down, but I thought it's worth a note to check.

You just saved me $317!!!!! THANK YOU! :)

Check your prices! My OV for January went down $217 since last week and I still get the promotion. I was sent a confirmation and amenity report immediately.

I know not everyone's prices will go down, but I thought it's worth a note to check.

Yup, we have to give up an additional $100 OBC, but we save $320 total on the price, so a net value of $220. I'll take it!

Just checked, and my room (B6 - larger balcony - deck 9) has dropped about $300 as well.

Since this is our first Norweigan cruise, I'm hoping to tap into the experience of those of you who are seasoned vets. Should I keep my room and save some cash, or should I move up(?) to a mini-suite with a larger balcony (deck 8) for about what I had planned to pay for the B6?

I like the idea of the larger room, but am worried that with the mini-suite being on the Waterfront deck that it will be noisy late into the evening.

All thoughts and comments appreciated!

Edited by Maddysdaddy

Just checked, and my room (B6 - larger balcony - deck 9) has dropped about $300 as well.

Since this is our first Norweigan cruise, I'm hoping to tap into the experience of those of you who are seasoned vets. Should I keep my room and save some cash, or should I move up(?) to a mini-suite with a larger balcony (deck 8) for about what I had planned to pay for the B6?

I like the idea of the larger room, but am worried that with the mini-suite being on the Waterfront deck that it will be noisy late into the evening.

All thoughts and comments appreciated!

It's not noisy at all. We had a B6, which is right above the mini with large balcony. I'd switch!! Our balcony was huge, but those are ginormous!!

Edited by SissasMomE

I just saved $600 on a Spa B9 by re-booking our cruise for Feb. 2016! Thanks very much for the tip, and we kept the UBP promotion. So if you already booked, check the prices.

Thanks again,

Coach Jim

It's not noisy at all. We had a B6, which is right above the mini with large balcony. I'd switch!! Our balcony was huge, but those are ginormous!!

I've been in a M6. No noise at all. Awesome balcony and the deck 8 location is awesome for easy access to the waterfront and 678 OP. Not that deck 9 is bad. If you're travelling with more than 2 ppl the double sink is nice too...

I've been in a M6. No noise at all. Awesome balcony and the deck 8 location is awesome for easy access to the waterfront and 678 OP. Not that deck 9 is bad. If you're travelling with more than 2 ppl the double sink is nice too...

Thanks Winston Wolf and SissasMomE. Based on your recommendations, I made the call and switched the room.

FYI - I will hold a lifelong grudge against the both of you if it doesn't turn out well...... ;)

I would think that as long as they are under the $10 price point then yes, but who knows:rolleyes:

Oh ok. I didn't realize beer up to $10 was included in UBP. I remember reading it was draft up to $5.95 and bottle up to $5.50. I see on the website that it shows all up to $10.

Oh ok. I didn't realize beer up to $10 was included in UBP. I remember reading it was draft up to $5.95 and bottle up to $5.50. I see on the website that it shows all up to $10.

The brewery and the fact that Mondavi wine will also be on board are the 2 most exciting things I've heard lately! I think the Unlimited beverage sounds like an incredible promotion on this cruise! I think we are booking for April, 2016.:)