How many days until your next cruise??? Part 2

Host Kat

1 hour ago, Lunarballoon_0 said:

Thanks! @MicCanberra & @Old Fart Cruisers  It's my first cruise in Chile, and I'm super excited but also a bit nervous. I can't wait to try all the delicious food and explore the different cities along the coast. Has anyone tried a cruise in Chile? Any tips or recommendations? TIA 🍻

I will be there next month, we re on HAL Oosterdam, starts in Buenos Aires on 29 January. I haven't  been to Chile before (airport excluded), but Argentina has lots of great foods, empanadas for one.

• Like 4

21 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

I will be there next month, we re on HAL Oosterdam, starts in Buenos Aires on 29 January. I haven't  been to Chile before (airport excluded), but Argentina has lots of great foods, empanadas for one.

Oh, cool! Enjoy your trip. It's also my first time in Chile. I hope everything will be fine. 

• Like 1

0 days to sailing as we've nothing booked 😪. Just thought I'd pop in and say that we'd had a great time on our cruise to the Canary Islands and to wish everyone who is due to sail soon Bon Voyage.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, babs135 said:

0 days to sailing as we've nothing booked 😪. Just thought I'd pop in and say that we'd had a great time on our cruise to the Canary Islands and to wish everyone who is due to sail soon Bon Voyage.

Time for some research then.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, MicCanberra said:

Time for some research then.

Agreed, however first grandchild due soon and as they live abroad trips to see them will obviously take precedence.  But between you and me, I'm still hopeful of sneaking in a cruise some point this year. Quite fancy giving the Queen Anne a try.

• Like 3