Linking reservations to book on on cabin - help

Tiggertastic

We have 3 cabins with 3 reservation numbers each with 1 person in but when I try to book restaurants, shows etc I have to go in each one to book and keep my fingers crossed that by the time I get to the third and pay that the time is still available

Is there a way to link the reservations so that I can book for 3 on 1 reservation so that

A) restaurants don't think it's 3 tables for 1 person

B) book and pay once for all 3 instead of 3 times

It's booked via ncl uk and the epic if that makes any difference - 3 studios

Thanks

Edited by Tiggertastic

We have 3 cabins with 3 reservation numbers each with 1 person in but when I try to book restaurants, shows etc I have to go in each one to book and keep my fingers crossed that by the time I get to the third and pay that the time is still available

Is there a way to link the reservations so that I can book for 3 on 1 reservation so that

Thanks

Correct - you have to do each one seperate. NCL doesn't link their ressies like the other lines do. It's a pain in the butt!!

Thanks

Even though I have never tried it myself, I always thought you could pre-book any specialty restaurant for more persons than there are in your booking as long as you pay for everyone....? But that is probably not the case since you are posing the question here?

Have you booked your cruise directly with NCL or through a travel agent? If directly through NCL, you can just go to their website, choose "Help" on the top of the page, and then "Need help planning?". Then fill out your personal information, and they will probably contact you withing 1-2 days. (You could of course try to call NCL yourself, but I have heard that people have been on hold for very long lately, so my first suggestion is probably the easiest one). If you have booked through a TA, you can ask them to fix your problem by contacting NCL on your behalf. And yes, when you make 3 separate reservations the restaurant will believe that that is for three separate tables...

That said - it wouldn't be any problem making a table reservation after you are on board the ship, at least if you can be a little bit flexible regarding the time. The specialty restaurants are usually open from 5.30 pm until 11.00 pm, and they are NEVER full all the time.

Edited by TrumpyNOR

Of course if you were like me, and had multiple computers on your home network you could sign into all three at one time and make the reservations that way! :)

Great idea, I can do this

At Xmas I booked reservations on our cabin for more people than are in the cabin but it seems if you are in a studio, it comes up 'single reservation' and no option to add

Will give the multiple computers a go

Of course if you were like me, and had multiple computers on your home network you could sign into all three at one time and make the reservations that way! :)

You can do the same thing with one computer. Sign in with Firefox, IE and Google each on the same computer.

Harriet

Edited by hpecorari

You can do the same thing with one computer. Sign in with Firefox, IE and Google each on the same computer.

Harriet

Except that no one in his right mind would ever even consider installing (let alone using) Chrome. :) (BTW the browser name is Chrome, Google is a company or a web site! I laugh when I see people say that though. Its like people saying Microsoft when you ask them what OS they have.)

While it is possible to link the reservations it won't do what you need it to do. It just helps the NCL reps/PCCs get to the other reservations.

However, you can call your TA/PCC/phone rep and get them to make all three at once for you....:)

Except that no one in his right mind would ever even consider installing (let alone using) Chrome. :) (BTW the browser name is Chrome, Google is a company or a web site! I laugh when I see people say that though. Its like people saying Microsoft when you ask them what OS they have.)

I am writing this from my browser - CHROME - is there something terribly wrong I am missing?

As to the OP - many people wait until they are onboard and see what mood they are in to book reservations.

I am writing this from my browser - CHROME - is there something terribly wrong I am missing?

As to the OP - many people wait until they are onboard and see what mood they are in to book reservations.

Nah browser are like most everything else in life, personal preference... :)

Although I do despoise the look and feel of chrome. No menu bar at all. Have to click 4-5 extra times to do anything etc, and I really despise that crappy tiled start page thing.

Edited by Sika Dellick