Need help from someone who gets C&A emails

Can anyone give me the exact address(es) from which C&A sends their special offers and announcements to members?

After yrs of them "researching" why, despite reentering and checking my email (they are not blocked on my computer and say it's a glitch on their system) I never get any emails from them, but get them from the Marketing Dept. I am going to research it on my end. I have an aol email through Time Warner Cable which I believe uses Roadrunner server

This is the address from which I've received a couple of recent emails:

RoyalCaribbean@reply.RoyalCaribbeanMarketing.com

Thanks, but I always get email from the marketing department, but NEVER emails that are sent out from Crown and Anchor exclusively to Crown and Anchor members. That is the addy I need.

Appreciate your quick response.

Can anyone give me the exact address(es) from which C&A sends their special offers and announcements to members?

After yrs of them "researching" why, despite reentering and checking my email (they are not blocked on my computer and say it's a glitch on their system) I never get any emails from them, but get them from the Marketing Dept. I am going to research it on my end. I have an aol email through Time Warner Cable which I believe uses Roadrunner server

The same thing happened to me... I was "blocked" for about 2 years.... It was not a problem on my end it turns out.... They admitted this happens to many of their customers....

I ended up calling the non toll free number of Royal and going to the supervisor... they had to put in a ticket.. and finally it was fixed... but it was all on their end..

Ernesto

I had this same problem for ages. My ISP pointed at RC and RC pointed at my ISP and blocking. At the end of the day, I set up a Hotmail account and submitted that address to RC. Now I get all the e-mails from them. This may not be the ideal answer, but for me it was the path of least resistance.

Funny thing is that I don't get those emails either. They come in on my computer but not to me. They send them to DH - who lets me cruise with girlfriends so that he can use the diamond lounge when he occasionally goes - and older DD. My email address is on their C&A accounts. But do they send them to me, the person who actually goes on cruises regularly?? NO!!!

This is the address from which I've received a couple of recent emails:

I got my last upgrade from that address.

We are delighted to notify you that your stateroom has been upgraded based on your selected preferences in your account via RoyalCaribbean.com. Please find your voyage details below.

Diamond Plus

Member Name:

Membership #:

Cruise Points:

LOGIN

Guest Name:

Ship: Your Royal Caribbean upcoming sailing®

Sail Date: 05/03/2014

Upgraded Stateroom Category: Superior Ocean View Stateroom with Balcony

Should you have any questions regarding your upgrade, feel free to contact the Crown & Anchor® Society at 800-526-9723, or your travel professional. Thank you for your continued loyalty to Royal Caribbean International®.

Edited by FLACRUISER99