First time with a Large Balcony.

Here is 6232 on the Miracle aka " bowling alley " balcony. Roughly 29 feet long by 6 1/4 feet wide 180 sq feet. Triple length for same price as regular extended balcony! The second pic is a full twin mattress my buddy dragged out there to sleep on.

DSCN3599

DSCN3579

Edited by n6uqqq

Was wondering if anybody had photos or videos of a Large Balcony? Not a aft or premium but a Large Balcony. First time i have booked one and wondering how much bigger they are?

Which ship will you be on? Do you mean an extended balcony?

WOW! That is a huge balcony!

Here is 6232 on the Miracle aka " bowling alley " balcony. Roughly 29 feet long by 6 1/4 feet wide 180 sq feet. Triple length for same price as regular extended balcony! The second pic is a full twin mattress my buddy dragged out there to sleep on.

DSCN3599

DSCN3579

Is it a spirit-class ship, or a conquest class? If spirit, as others have said, 8232 or 6232 have the bowling alley balconies. (we had 6232 on Miracle.) If a conquest class ship, then the L-shaped cabins also have long balconies. (7434, etc.) We have had those cabins also, and the balconies are great on both!

We has an extended balcony on the Miracle. I don't have a picture, but I remember it being quite larger and way easier to maneuver the chairs around. We liked it. Also had cabin 6232 2nd time on the Miracle and thought it was huge! It was nice having a lounge chair too.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app