4 ships in port

2xprincess

Just trying to make a plan for our day in Cozumel - with 4 ships in port is it going to be crazy crowded? Should I consider Nachi Cocum or will we be ok at Paradise Beach? Trying to base my decision on crowd level.

Thanks!

dont worry for crowded places with 4 ships at port, the island offers 300+ activities, atractions, shopping, cooking classes, zip lines, diving, snorkeling, restaurants, fishing, a lot of beaches, ruins, tequila & chocolate & photo tours, echo-parks, bars, the wild side, car rentals, taxi tours, etc etc so cruise passengers and tourists from playa del carmen, cancun etc spread all over the island, on november 2011 (I dont remember the exact datel) we had 14 cruise-ships in one single day and yes a lot of places were crowded, Melgar ave was so crowded, people could not walk on the sidewalks so car trafic was closed so people could use the road to walk, but since that crazy day, port captain authority does not allow more the 10 cruise-ships on port in a single day

Edited by Kletina
yes

Having 4 ships in port is an awesome day!!! It's considered a very "slow" day IMO. We have been there with 7 or 8 ships and it's still not too bad (maybe once you are inside the cruise terminal to get back on the ship, but not in Cozumel itself). :) Your options are open.