Change Prebooked Specialty Dining? (Getaway)

wintersmybaby

If I make reservation on NCL.com for specialty dining is there a way to change the day or time? What about entertainment, if you select a date and time, is there a way to change your date and/or time? If it matters, I have the UDP. Wondering if I would have any type of fee? Have to wait until I get on board? Sorry if this is common knowledge, my searches have not uncovered the answer. :o

Hi. You can switch it before by calling NCL. There is a number on the page you visit with the speciality dining. You can also try to change it when you get on board, there is a extension number on your phone in your room

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I made a reservation at Cagney's and had to cancel half an hour before we were due to show up. There was no charge for that.

If you have trouble doing any of that in advance at NCL.com, you can either give them a call or wait until you are on board to straighten everything out. They don't make all the seats available to reserve pre-cruise so there is always space to make a reservation on embarkation day... unless someone elese gets to it first, of course.

Thanks! I did pull the trigger to book Illusionarium the first night to take advantage of the new free on the first night if you have the UDP. In case anyone wants it the number to change entertainment, dining, spa, or gifts it is 1 866 234-7350 in the US. :D

Thanks! I did pull the trigger to book Illusionarium the first night to take advantage of the new free on the first night if you have the UDP. In case anyone wants it the number to change entertainment, dining, spa, or gifts it is 1 866 234-7350 in the US. :D

Sorry could you clarify. You are saying that Illusionarium is free on the first night if you have the UDP? Do you know when this came into being. I must have been asleep at the wheel!

Thanks for clarifying this for me.

Rochelle

Sorry could you clarify. You are saying that Illusionarium is free on the first night if you have the UDP? Do you know when this came into being. I must have been asleep at the wheel!

Starting from 4/19 cruise on Getaway and 4/20 cruise on Breakaway (for Jungle what ever the show's name is ;)).

Info is at NCL's site with the updated price list for UDP: http://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/gifts-and-more

Edited by Demonyte

Starting from 4/19 cruise on Getaway and 4/20 cruise on Breakaway (for Jungle what ever the show's name is ;)).

Thanks for that...guess that makes purchasing the UDP an easier decision. Will you still have an option to pay extra for premium seating?

Rochelle

Thanks for that...guess that makes purchasing the UDP an easier decision. Will you still have an option to pay extra for premium seating?

It is not mentioned, but I doubt that they'd be giving out the premium for free.

Info is at NCL's site with the updated price list for UDP: http://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/gifts-and-more

I just went to the NCL website and booked the Cirque jungle show and there was NO CHARGE! If it wasn't for your post on CC I would not have known about this...thank you!

Thanks for this info. I just saved myself $75 by switching to Geico…I mean the first night illusionarium show. :D