YIPEE!!! Creme Brûlée to be added to new menu

Glad god got creme brulee back on the menu. Now if he could just cure cancer. But I guess he knows what is important.

Sent from my HTC One mini using Forums mobile app

Everyone has their priorities. He does help professional athletes win games which is good.

That's because the Pride still has the old menus. When the new menus were unveiled in dec? and now on 4 ships, the Creme brûlée and grand marnier was not included. Now it will be added back, just don't know when or what night.

I'm also glad that corp. is listening. My family has already said if we didn't like the menu this coming cruise, it would be our last Carnival one.

I am so confused about the "new menus". I thought I read that they got negative feedback about the new menus and the were not going to roll them out?????? Does anyone know if the new menus are on the splendor? Are the new menus posted on CCL?

I am so confused about the "new menus". I thought I read that they got negative feedback about the new menus and the were not going to roll them out?????? Does anyone know if the new menus are on the splendor? Are the new menus posted on CCL?

Right now the new menu is only on 4 ships. They had the roll out scheduled but then decided to hold off on the fleet wide roll out until they did some further tweaking with the menus.

So far I am very pleased with the tweaking.

Inspiration and imagination have creme brûlée on elegant night which fits right into the mood of the night!

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg

We did not have Crème Brulee on elegant night on our February cruise. Here's the dessert menu we had for that night:

33asbvd.jpg

I wish they did have the crème brulee that night. Oh, well, I had to make do with the chocolate melting cake!

Edited by Shmoo here

Glad 2 of my favorites, creme brulee & Grand Marnier Souffle have been returned. :)

Why were they taken away ?

Everyone has their priorities. He does help professional athletes win games which is good.
Only 1/2 of them. ;)