When will the new cruises be online for purchase?

lettienets

If I remember right the new itineraries were available today via the phone for latitude members. And then open to the general public tomorrow. So they should be on line to see tomorrow.

I'm waiting for 2016, but still would like to look at the prices too.

They opened a few days ago. I can book the Escape, for the TA and the Caribbean. I even looked for next spring break at the end of March and they are available.

As I far as I can tell only the Escape can be booked right now. NCL announced that latitudes members were able to book the other itineraries today but they are not posted and my PCC told me today that the schedule for the Spirit has not been posted yet.

I apologize, I thought they meant the Escape. I was thinking new ship, not new itineraries. South America and those other destinations in the press release are to open today for Latitude members. Yes, so far I can't access the Sun after October 2015. I'm interested in this cruise also.

Patience is a virtue I guess. :p

I was just told by my PCC that the fall/winter itineraries for the Sun and the Spirit would not be open for booking for another couple of weeks. :(

Hope they get them out sooner rather than later. Their competition in PC already has all of their winter itineraries out. We're looking at Spirit for NYE, but the longer it takes for them to release dates, the more attractive the alternatives get.

I think that it is a shame that they announced a month ago that the remaining itineraries would be released today and they are not. I really don't understand what is the problem with posting schedules and pricing on the website.

I think that it is a shame that they announced a month ago that the remaining itineraries would be released today and they are not. I really don't understand what is the problem with posting schedules and pricing on the website.

No one said it would be available on the website today. Latitude members can book by calling NCL or their TA today. They should be available online tomorrow when everyone can book.

Can you just imagine the uproar if it was available on the website today and non-latitude people were told too bad - you can't book.....you can only look.

Edited by peg013

I apologize, I thought they meant the Escape. I was thinking new ship, not new itineraries. South America and those other destinations in the press release are to open today for Latitude members. Yes, so far I can't access the Sun after October 2015. I'm interested in this cruise also.

Patience is a virtue I guess. :p

I tried calling to get info this morning about the Sun to SA and the PCC didn't have a clue. Even asked me to email the press release that NCL put out in March announcing the dates.../and yes, I am a Latitudes member....

No one said it would be available on the website today. Latitude members can book by calling NCL or their TA today. They should be available online tomorrow when everyone can book.

Can you just imagine the uproar if it was available on the website today and non-latitude people were told too bad - you can't book.....you can only look.

Unless this has changed since 9:15 AM this morning....Latitudes can not book by phone today for the Sun to SA...

My PCC knew I wanted to book the TA from Dover to Florida on the Star in October 2015. She called me today so I could select my cabin and get it all set up. So I will be on the Star from Dover to Tampa for sure! I just need to decide if I want the SF aft penthouse or the SJ with no balcony but bigger cabin. Has anyone ever been on a TA in either cabin category? My PCC is wonderful! I'm so happy!:D

Unless this has changed since 9:15 AM this morning....Latitudes can not book by phone today for the Sun to SA...

I saw a post on another thread that said the Norwegian rep said the SA itineraries would be available sometime in May. My local TA called about booking a SA cruise for us and was told it would be several months. Who knows!