Corporate: ANTHEM / Caribbean On Sale June 16th, 2014

Yaaaawn I'm quickly losing interest in the Quantum Class with all this nonsense. Will definitely do Quantum, but may consider a less expensive alternative to Anthem.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

Dave, email me at Anner40@yahoo.com when you get a chance.

I am afraid I have lost interest with news of the changes to deployments.

I agree with you 75%…but there is still 25% of me that enjoys reading the moans and groans on the boards.;)

RCCL did themselves a disservice by not being totally open and up-front about their reasons for shuffling deployment.

I will continue to find cruises to book but some of them seem to be disappearing or bouncing around.

….in the meantime, I'm enjoying the moans and groans.

Edited by beachnative

It's not pushed back anymore. Anthem will not be sailing from Ft. Lauderdale any more. Anthem is now going to sail from Bayonne when it comes to the US. Quantum is going to China year round in May 2015 and being replaced first by Liberty of the Seas and then Anthem.

If anything the recent announcements should indicate is that cruise lines can change their minds and itineraries at their discretion. Assuming future deployment (even if announced) could cause disappointment.

When are the Anthem Winter 2015 schedules expected?

Friday. Booking opens then for C&A members and on Monday for the general public.

Can anyone advise how a C&A member will be about to see the available open Anthem bookings on Apr 25th? If I sign into my C&A account, is there an area that will reflect them?

Appreciate any advise.

Can anyone advise how a C&A member will be about to see the available open Anthem bookings on Apr 25th? If I sign into my C&A account, is there an area that will reflect them?

Appreciate any advise.

I think they should show up for you in the usual way on the website after you sign to your C&A account... But you can always call C&A or your TA if you experience issues on Friday.

I think they should show up for you in the usual way on the website after you sign to your C&A account... But you can always call C&A or your TA if you experience issues on Friday.

Many thanks for the advice. This should be real interesting....I'm most anxious to see the initial cabin pricing...:-(

Interesting that it appears there is no Quantum class from NY from May-Nov 2015

Disappointing is more like it. Based on what I've read elsewhere, I think that they weren't going to be able to sail Quantum into Bermuda, which is what set the whole change in motion. If they still can't in 2016, we may not have a Quantum class ship here from May-Nov then, either.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Forums mobile app

Many thanks for the advice. This should be real interesting....I'm most anxious to see the initial cabin pricing...:-(

Ditto! I keep telling myself that even if its high the C&A balcony discount and the on board booking bonus can potentially take some of the sting out of it. :-/ ...some... lol

Edited by Dave85