Ship photo questions

Dukesmith95

We just did this on the Breeze... for us it was buy your first 3 photos and we got a key chain.. the next 3 photos was a travel coffee mug... and I'm not sure what the last 3 photos got you because we didn't get that far... 6 was enough for us. :)

Do they keep a running total of what you purchase (via S&S) or did you have to get all 3 at one shot? We like to keep them all together during the week and then on the last sea day go and make our final selection, but from time to time we might buy one here or that that we LOVE and know we want. Just curious.

After we purchased 2 pics, together, and DH went back for a third, he was given a luggage tag, and was told he could get more gifts if he bought more pictures. That's how we found out about this deal, I just wish they would roll it up from cruise to cruise. We spend more on pics than we do anything else.

When you buy your first photo you are given a card and you get a punch for each photo you purchase (on YOUR sign & sail card). They list your name and folio on the card you get and they checked it each time I bought a photo. This way I only got credit for the photo's I bought and could not just pass the card around to others in my group. I think if a husband and wife they need to pick one S&S card and buy them all on the same card.

With the 3rd purchase I got a luggage Tag. Six photos get you a travel mug. Ten gets you a flash drive in the shape of the ship. Also, for 30 photos you get a tote bag that you can insert about 6 photos in on at least on side.

I just wish they would roll it up from cruise to cruise. We spend more on pics than we do anything else.

Marshhawk, I could swear they told me it does roll over. I wasn't sure I believed it but I held onto the card. It's on my bulletin board. Hopefully I'll remember to take it on our next cruise and hopefully they will honor it in some way -- but who knows.

Marshhawk, I could swear they told me it does roll over. I wasn't sure I believed it but I held onto the card. It's on my bulletin board. Hopefully I'll remember to take it on our next cruise and hopefully they will honor it in some way -- but who knows.

Put the card with your passport. Since you know you have to take that with you.

You gotta love this kinda Marketing. Really.

I couldn't agree with you more!!:) Reminds me of the free stuff they offer in Vegas. Some of the most expensive "free" drinks I've ever had were while playing blackjack in Vegas!!