Taxi from MIA to Port (Carnival Conquest)?

Snowbuddy

Does anyone know how much it would be for 3 people from Miami airport to the Port of Miami (Carnival Conquest), or know where i can find that information? I am trying to figure out if we can get there cheaper via taxi than by the pre-cruise transfer through carnival. also, our flight gets in at 9:30 sunday morning...not sure what time the cruise transfers start running, but I really don't want to have to sit at the airport and wait for the bus when i could be at the port and waiting in line that much earlier (and getting on the ship that much earlier!). Thanks!!!!

hmmmmm

if you go to the Miami Airport web site you'll find a reference to GROUND TRANSPORTATION ..... and if you look there you'll find TAXI FARE to popular destinations. This is common to most airports.

but I'll save you the trouble

a TAXI from MIA to Port of Miami is 'flat rate' $24 (plus tip) That's per vehicle BTW . . . not per person.

And the trip takes all of about 15 minutes. By the time you collect your bags and grab a taxi it will be about 10:30 when you hit POM -- you'll be one of the early birds and among the first on the ship.

And the trip takes all of about 15 minutes. By the time you collect your bags and grab a taxi it will be about 10:30 when you hit POM -- you'll be one of the early birds and among the first on the ship.

After the platinum, diamond, and FTTF cruisers. [emoji52]

Has anyone had the cab stop off to pick up a case of water somewhere on the way or near the port? If so where ?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Just let the cab driver know what you want - water, soda, wine, booze, etc. - and he will know where to go; any stop along the way takes you off the flat rate fare and onto the meter - so shop fast!

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate the help! We usually drive to most vacations, unless we are cruising (and then we have always done the cruise transfers), so I wasn't even sure how to go about looking up the taxi fare. It looks like we are def much better off to just do a taxi pre-cruise. thanks again!!

a TAXI from MIA to Port of Miami is 'flat rate' $24 (plus tip) That's per vehicle BTW . . . not per person.

Is it the same price from the port to MIA?

yes, the reverse trip is the same flat rate

there is a rate card in the vehicle that states this rate . . .

Edited by Capt_BJ