HAL Officially Announces Dive In Fleetwide

InTheWASide

Maybe so, but I just don't understand why someone has to take a poke at someone that may enjoy and occasional Big Mac. I think it's so sad that some people deny themselves every single thing that might be "bad" for them and wonder around looking sickly because they are skin and bones. Isn't it ok for people to treat themselves once in a while?

You're responding to me, but I didn't take a poke at anyone. I'm a little confused.

You're responding to me, but I didn't take a poke at anyone. I'm a little confused.

I was responding to your processed comment. I did not mean that you took a poke. Of course the person that did pretends they didn't now and I'm not going to waste any more expensive internet arguing the point. My point is, that I would hardly can the dive in burgs healthy.

I was responding to your processed comment. I did not mean that you took a poke. Of course the person that did pretends they didn't now and I'm not going to waste any more expensive internet arguing the point. My point is, that I would hardly can the dive in burgs healthy.

I wouldn't call any burger healthy. Some are healthier than others. For instance, 100% beef is better than a processed "patty" made with arsenic. That's all. :)

Edit to add: I don't really remember my comment, and I can't find it. So, I guess it was deleted. Someone must have taken offence, and for that I apologize. It was not my intention. My family is very sensitive to certain foods, so reducing the processing from our diets is a passion of mine. :(

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Edited by AlohaPride

Well, all I can say is we all have choices :)

I wasn't convinced on the Dive IN myself. DH liked it. I got a hot dog (yes, evil, unhealthy - hadn't had a hot dog in years) - I think it was number #1 on the menu listing with these special onions. Well, after waiting 15 minutes, the bun was cold, the onions were ICE cold but the hot dog was semi-warm (really? after 15 minutes - what were they doing - let it cool???)

Somehow, I wasn't enthralled. It was my last try on that ship.

At least if I get a big Mac it's hot.

Frankly, I have had better on other ships (ie Prinsendam) which didn't have a Dive In.

so, Dive In gets neutral points from me, big points from DH and yes, I still like to have a big Mac once in a blue moon at home. Better yet, a Harvey's :) Whatever, they are both warm :)