Celebrity Solstice Hawaii cruise April 2015 sold out

I am so old I have a number of "former lives " :) , most of which I do not care to remember. In answer to gbenjo's question : port handling duties.

Nah No one else down at the OPT can read or write:D. you have got me thinking now. Need some clues ..male ....female.....do you work for Intercruise?

Truth be told, I would honestly prefer to be sailing on a Carnival ship than Celebrity Solstice, had a heaps better experience with Carnival, thought they even did a lot more "luxury" things like nice dinners and high tea in the afternoon. I bet most people just went :eek: but I wholeheartedly would take a Carnival over Celebrity.

Carnival really surprised me, so I wouldn't write them off until you've tried them yourself ;)

Thanks cruisin m will have a look at it then:) don't mind trying new ships all part of the experience

I am so old I have a number of "former lives " :) , most of which I do not care to remember. In answer to gbenjo's question : port handling duties.

Nah No one else down at the OPT can read or write:D. you have got me thinking now. Need some clues ..male ....female.....do you work for Intercruise?

The mystery continues.:D

Dont give up. Keep it on your watch list. There will be cancellations. They may also be holding cabins for TA's who are doing Fly/Cruise and if they do not sell them by a certain date those cabins will be released as well.:)

Fully agree with this.

There will be availability. ;)