C & A savings for 3rd & 4th passengers

I have a question for you. Our family of 4 (2 adults and 2 teens age 17 & 15) is booked in the same stateroom. We are all C & A Gold and have received our discount for passengers 1 & 2 only. Are passengers 3 & 4 suppose to receive it too or is it applied to the first 2 passengers?

Waiting for your replies. Thank you.

I have a question for you. Our family of 4 (2 adults and 2 teens age 17 & 15) is booked in the same stateroom. We are all C & A Gold and have received our discount for passengers 1 & 2 only. Are passengers 3 & 4 suppose to receive it too or is it applied to the first 2 passengers?

Waiting for your replies. Thank you.

Not sure what type of discount you received, but they are applied per cabin. You should all receive the coupon books (or their electronic equivalent). The teens coupons will be "age appropriate".

OP: Could you be more specific about which discounts you received; I am in a similar situation; just booked our cruise, but I was told C&A discount was not combinable with Kids Sail Free or the April Savings which was a $200 discount. I was told by RCI to check with my TA because I should be getting a C&A $200 discount.

Thank you.

OP: Could you be more specific about which discounts you received; I am in a similar situation; just booked our cruise, but I was told C&A discount was not combinable with Kids Sail Free or the April Savings which was a $200 discount. I was told by RCI to check with my TA because I should be getting a C&A $200 discount.

Thank you.

I did not book during a promo. I booked an inside quad on Indy and received a residency discount (Quebec) and the discount of the new C & A savings applied on certain cruises.

I did not book during a promo. I booked an inside quad on Indy and received a residency discount (Quebec) and the discount of the new C & A savings applied on certain cruises.

Then you have everything that you should have! :)

Thank you.

The Crown and Anchor Rates ARE combinable with Kids Sail Free. I have two personal cruises in which I received both discounts.

I must be out of the loop. What are the C&A savings you're talking about? I don't recall anything from C&A telling me about this.

Crown and Anchor members are now offered special rates on select cruises. They have eliminated the "Savings Certificates" that used to be available. C&A Rates are the "replacement" program.

Personally I have found the special rates far more attractive to my bank account than the savings certificates ever were.

Edited by smileyperry

Crown and Anchor members are now offered special rates on select cruises. They have eliminated the "Savings Certificates" that used to be available. C&A Rates are the "replacement" program.

Personally I have found the special rates far more attractive to my bank account than the savings certificates ever were.

WOW! I just looked at prices for a cruise that we are going to book for next March and the C&A discounted prices are $230 lower for our balcony cabin.

Thank you for the information! :D

WOW! I just looked at prices for a cruise that we are going to book for next March and the C&A discounted prices are $230 lower for our balcony cabin.

Thank you for the information! :D

It's hard to tell from the website, but when you are logged in, the website is supposed to add the better of the balcony discount or C&A discount.

It's hard to tell from the website, but when you are logged in, the website is supposed to add the better of the balcony discount or C&A discount.

When I first checked the price, I wasn't logged in. The price was $1715 for the cabin. We're Emerald so the balcony discount is $125 which makes the price $1595. The C&A discounted price is $1487, still a savings of another $108. I'm glad I looked into this.