Credit Card with no fee for exchange

btorlv

Many cards now are not charging a foreign transaction now. Ones that come to mind are several major airline cards, HiltonHonors, Hyatt and the Celebrity cruise line card. Do some research....I'm sure you will find one that works for you.

• 3 weeks later...
Bearin mind, Capital one cards do not have emv chips and are not available as such at the present time. It should not be a problem for the most part but you might run into isolated cases where the merchants don't want to accept it in violation of their agreements with either mc or visa.

On my last cruise to the Baltic I took both a Cap1 w/o a chip and a BoA with a chip. Needed to use one with a chip in an automatic ticket machine for the public transit in Helsinki

• 4 weeks later...
Mileage Plus card from Chase/VISA does not have a foreign transaction fee, but it does have a yearly fee which is offset by two club passes if you are at least a silver member.

We called our united mileage card and yes we have to pay foreign tran fee .... So i am confused by ur post

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

A quick google search will bring up a few sites where you can see many CC without FTF & no annual fees

We have very few options in Canada I counted 4 cards so far with no FTF

Would be willing to post these cards(names)? I think Sears MC is one??

I agree with lastdance. my United Airlines Visa from Chase has no foreign transaction fee and also gives me trip insurance. it costs $90 per year but the peace of mind having "free" travel insurance is well worth that for me.