Anyone found Anthem winter 2015 2016 itineraries

Mar56

Jan 3 is a 12 night - don't know itinerary, Jan 15 10 night Eastern itinerary - San Juan, st Thomas, St Martens, St Kitts; Jan 25 12 Night Western, Feb 13 8 night Bahamas.

that's all I got.

JAN

FEB

PORTS OF CALL:

Cape Liberty, New Jersey; Labadee, Haiti; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; Fort De France, Martinique; Bridgetown, Barbados; Basseterre, St. Kitts; Cape Liberty, New Jersey

2016 DEPARTURE DATES:

JAN

PORTS OF CALL:

Cape Liberty, New Jersey; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; Basseterre, St. Kitts; Cape Liberty, New Jersey

JAN

PORTS OF CALL:

Cape Liberty, New Jersey; Labadee, Haiti; Falmouth, Jamaica; George Town, Grand Cayman; Costa Maya, Mexico; Roatan, Honduras; Cozumel, Mexico; Cape Liberty, New Jersey

I can only see Dec Jan Feb. Maybe they are doing that so everyone doesn't call in at once. I glimpsed March before and I saw the dumb Bahamas 7 night for the week of the 19th, I think.

Edited by marci22

April 8

Cape Liberty, New Jersey; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas; Basseterre, St. Kitts; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; Cape Liberty, New Jersey

April 18

Cape Liberty, New Jersey; Labadee, Haiti; San Juan, Puerto Rico; Philipsburg, St. Maarten; Fort De France, Martinique; Bridgetown, Barbados; Basseterre, St. Kitts; Cape Liberty, New Jersey

2015 DEPARTURE DATES:

NOV 30

2016 DEPARTURE DATES:

JAN 25

MAR 07

Ports of Call:

Cape Liberty, New Jersey; Labadee, Haiti; Falmouth, Jamaica; George Town, Grand Cayman; Costa Maya, Mexico; Roatan, Honduras; Cozumel, Mexico; Cape Liberty, New Jersey

It would be awesome if the RCI website didn't shuttle me to a "4 night Western Caribbean Getaway" every time I click on the itineraries for those cruises LOL.
Dave, just realized that the 11/10 has to be 12 nights because the next cruise is 11/22. Edited by roe2ship

Didn't they roll out Quantum that way, by C&A levels?

Possibly, but did we see anything indicating that that was the way this was going to go?? I don't remember seeing it.

I really am not a fan of the hierarchy system - to be honest. Ah well.

How does this work? As a C&A member do I log into the C&A section of RCI site? And from there go where to view Anthem itineraries for Nov 2015 - Apr 2016?

Otherwise, go to regular section of RCI site to check Anthem itineraries for Nov 2015 - Apr 2016?

Please help!

I still can't view March or May. Keeps going to a blank page.

Edited by marci22

How does this work? As a C&A member do I log into the C&A section of RCI site? And from there go where to view Anthem itineraries for Nov 2015 - Apr 2016?

Otherwise, go to regular section of RCI site to check Anthem itineraries for Nov 2015 - Apr 2016?

Please help!

I don't know if you have to be signed in but I signed in and then searched Anthem and there they were on the "regular" site.

I don't know if you have to be signed in but I signed in and then searched Anthem and there they were on the "regular" site.

Thanks. But where does the 'Only for C&A members' part come in? Is it when you actually book that it's only possible for C&A members starting today? Sorry, but I am new to this. Appreciate your help.

I'm logged in but still can't see March 2016. Get nothing but a blank page.

I'm on IM with RCCL C&A rep at this time and he says they are still loading info in the system and it should be available "in the next few hours".

I also asked about reservations being restricted to Pinnacle only at this time and he said no, it was open to any C&A member. Of course this wouldn't be the first time the right hand didn't know what the left was doing.

Thanks. But where does the 'Only for C&A members' part come in? Is it when you actually book that it's only possible for C&A members starting today? Sorry, but I am new to this. Appreciate your help.

Did you establish an online C&A account at Royalcaribbean.com?

Log into your account. Now the site knows you are a C&A member so you should be able to 'plan a cruise' using anthem and your month of sailing. But the website keeps going down.

If you want to book now I would just call C&A.

Edited by marci22

Dave, just realized that the 11/10 has to be 12 nights because the next cruise is 11/22.

Huh, interesting. I just checked and Quantum is doing the same itinerary this year as an 11 night? :confused: LOL

C'mon RCI, throw us a bone!

Here are the missing March 2016 sailings.

March 4th, 2016 3 night Weekend Getaway,

March 7th, 2016 will be a 12 Night Western Caribbean cruise,

March 19th, 2016 is an 8 night Bahamas cruise, and

March 27th 2016 will be a 12 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise.

Did you establish an online C&A account at Royalcaribbean.com?

Log into your account. Now the site knows you are a C&A member so you should be able to 'plan a cruise' using anthem and your month of sailing. But the website keeps going down.

If you want to book now I would just call C&A.

According to the rep I just spoke to, the reason bookings can not be made until later is that "dynamic dining" for those cruises has not been loaded into the system, and that it must be there before they can complete the reservation. He also said to his knowledge, there was no tiered booking. You just have to be C&

A.

Huh, interesting. I just checked and Quantum is doing the same itinerary this year as an 11 night? :confused: LOL

C'mon RCI, throw us a bone!

So an extra night with the same ports? Wow, maybe the San Juan port times are longer than just 4-10? LOL

According to the rep I just spoke to, the reason bookings can not be made until later is that "dynamic dining" for those cruises has not been loaded into the system, and that it must be there before they can complete the reservation. He also said to his knowledge, there was no tiered booking. You just have to be C&

A.

And again, the reps give different answers lol. but I like yours. So I wonder when "later" is???

I know what I want, what room I want, geez, just let me book lol.

A.

That's insane to hold up booking for dining. The cruises are 18-24 months out.

Here are the missing March 2016 sailings.

March 4th, 2016 3 night Weekend Getaway,

March 7th, 2016 will be a 12 Night Western Caribbean cruise,

March 19th, 2016 is an 8 night Bahamas cruise, and

March 27th 2016 will be a 12 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise.

I was still getting a blank page for March....thank you for posting. I was wondering if they would throw in a couple of the 2 or 3 night cruises.

Edited by roe2ship

10 Nov 2015 Southern Caribbean 12 Anthem Of The Seas BYE 0 N/A N/A N/A N/A

22 Nov 2015 Bahamas 8 Anthem Of The Seas BYE 0 N/A N/A N/A N/A

30 Nov 2015 Western Caribbean 12 Anthem Of The Seas BYE 0 N/A N/A N/A N/A

12 Dec 2015 Bahamas 7 Anthem Of The Seas BYE 0 N/A N/A N/A N/A

19 Dec 2015 Bahamas 8 Anthem Of The Seas BYE 0 N/A N/A N/A N/A

27 Dec 2015 Bahamas 7 Anthem Of The Seas BYE 0 N/A N/A N/A N/A

03 Jan 2016 Southern Caribbean 12 Anthem Of The Seas BYE 0 N/A N/A N/A N/A

15 Jan 2016 Eastern Caribbean 10 Anthem Of The Seas BYE 0 N/A N/A N/A N/A

25 Jan 2016 Western Caribbean 12 Anthem Of The Seas BYE 0 N/A N/A N/A N/A

06 Feb 2016 Bahamas 7 Anthem Of The Seas BYE 0 N/A N/A N/A N/A

13 Feb 2016 Bahamas 8 Anthem Of The Seas BYE 0 N/A N/A N/A N/A