Next Sale/Promotion?

awatt

Book 4/30 - 5/11 for sailings May - September 2014 on Getaway/Breakaway

Complimentary cruise can be redeemed on 3/4- Day Norwegian Sky 9/5/2014 – 11/21/2014; 12/1/2014 – 12/15/2014; 1/2/2015 -2/27/2015 sailings

Haven = 2 free cruise coupons for Sky balcony

Anything else = 1 free cruise coupon of like category on Sky

Edited by staceyeileen

Desperate measures to fill the ships! I know I'll never book NCl early again. My cabin category, as well as many others (and there are many cabins left in most categories), have dropped considerably since I booked and made final payment, and now this. Just does not always pay to book early, especially breakaway/getaway apparently. Oh well, live and learn!

deb

Desperate measures to fill the ships! I know I'll never book NCl early again. My cabin category, as well as many others (and there are many cabins left in most categories), have dropped considerably since I booked and made final payment, and now this. Just does not always pay to book early, especially breakaway/getaway apparently. Oh well, live and learn!

deb

Agreed!

deb

Agreed!!!

deb

It's a crap shoot - but I'm looking at specific sailings on Breakaway and other ships for later this fall. The categories I want are already sold out.

My last cruise the price went up after final.

You may want to book later but be prepared not to get the cabin you want in some instances.

deb

I don't know when you are sailing? I totally disagree.... I purchased middle to end of Feb. And there hasn't been anything as cheap as what I paid. There have been all kinds of promos but nothing as good when price and promo are combined.

However if something did come along norwegian has a 100% money back policy 90 days out so I think I am good.

Can you elaborate on the deal?

I want to book a 7 night end of august...haven't booked yet

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sorry, I missed this post. I posted details in post #6 which has all the info that was included in the flyer I received. According to that an August sailing should qualify as long as its on Getaway or Breakaway.

I thought this BOGO thing was a joke when it was first posted a few days ago. Now that it's on NCL.com, I'm a little concerned for NCL. It seems to me they're having a hard time filling Breakaway and Getaway. What's going to happen when Escape is added to the mix? Also surprised that the T&C for the free cruise don't mention specific cabin types in the different categories. Hope this works for you NCL. If Florida wasn't so far away I might consider. ;)

You have to sail on Getaway or Breakaway between the months of May-September. Wonder why they did those dates...Otherwise I would be cancelling my current sailing for October, rebooking the same date, and then also booking my free cruise the week before. That way I could go on a b2b. That stinks. Lol. I hope someone can take advantage of this deal!

You have to sail on Getaway or Breakaway between the months of May-September. Wonder why they did those dates...Otherwise I would be cancelling my current sailing for October, rebooking the same date, and then also booking my free cruise the week before. That way I could go on a b2b. That stinks. Lol. I hope someone can take advantage of this deal!

Hurricane season:eek: