SS 6124 or CC 6144 or CS 6106 HELP!

pk&Di

Thanks! I finally saw the door in one of the pictures, and it does seem to be away from the "living" areas.

Mariana

I guess it is possible Summit is different than Connie? This is a picture of 7140 on Connie:

14020717844_b31d1d649e_b.jpg

No door (I thought I maybe I missed it).

Happy Sailing,

Jenna

I guess it is possible Summit is different than Connie? This is a picture of 7140 on Connie:

No door (I thought I maybe I missed it).

Happy Sailing,

Jenna

Jenna

Not every pair of CS on M-class ships have connecting doors. From memory, half do and half do not and I think it is deck 8 and deck 6 that have them.

Jenna

Not every pair of CS on M-class ships have connecting doors. From memory, half do and half do not and I think it is deck 8 and deck 6 that have them.

Thanks Sue,

So, that leaves me correct, as the questions was in regards to 7140 on the Summit.

BUT I looked at Deck plans on Summit and Connie, and they all CSs with connecting doors. Based on my memory and my picture, there was no connecting door on 7, go figure.

Happy Sailing,

Jenna

Thanks Sue,

So, that leaves me correct, as the questions was in regards to 7140 on the Summit.

BUT I looked at Deck plans on Summit and Connie, and they all CSs with connecting doors. Based on my memory and my picture, there was no connecting door on 7, go figure.

Happy Sailing,

Jenna

Jenna

It's Celebrity's website ....

However, on second thoughts, it may be different on different ships. We have only been in a CS on Millie and Infinity so I do not know about all four. I know that there was no connecting door on deck 9 on Millie and there was on deck 8 on Infinity. The rest of my "knowledge" is not first-hand and comes from Celebrity [PCS, website and, when you could get them in the UK, brochures]. I doubt that Celebrity manages to match deck plan to individual ship correctly all the time!

Having said all that, there was no problem having a connecting door. I actually stood near the door listening when I knew our neighbours we in residence just to check [because we had ignored our Celebrity PCS' advice not to book the suite because of the connecting door] and could hear absolutely nothing.

I can't speak to all the "M" class but pretty sure ALL the CS on Summit have connecting doors....the deck diagrams on X website and several others all show them having connecting doors and we definitely had one on her .... the picture shown a few posts back I don't think goes far enough into the room to show the door, but I could be wrong....

ANYWAY.....

We NEVER heard a sound from the connecting room and loved the stateroom....so don't think it matters....

I can't speak to all the "M" class but pretty sure ALL the CS on Summit have connecting doors....the deck diagrams on X website and several others all show them having connecting doors and we definitely had one on her .... the picture shown a few posts back I don't think goes far enough into the room to show the door, but I could be wrong....

ANYWAY.....

We NEVER heard a sound from the connecting room and loved the stateroom....so don't think it matters....

I think you are correct. The door isn't in the picture, because it is just beyond that hallway, at the beginning of the living room area. Never experienced any noise issue at all. Again if you have horrible neighbors, any cabin or suite is a problem. We love this cabin. Will be in it in August again.

I think you are correct. The door isn't in the picture, because it is just beyond that hallway, at the beginning of the living room area. Never experienced any noise issue at all. Again if you have horrible neighbors, any cabin or suite is a problem. We love this cabin. Will be in it in August again.

Wow, I think you're right. I found another pic, that should the very edge door and knob (handle). 27 days I the cabin and we didn't even know there was a door as we never heard our neighbors.

I wish my memory was better :(

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Wow, I think you're right. I found another pic, that should the very edge door and knob (handle). 27 days I the cabin and we didn't even know there was a door as we never heard our neighbors.

I wish my memory was better :(

Happy sailing,

Jenna

Clearly the connecting door was not an issue!

• 2 weeks later...
I realize you may have booked by now, but I am just off the Summit in S2 cabin 6122 and loved it. I asked for, and was given, a lounger for my balcony which was a bit of a tight fit with the table and 2 chairs, but it worked.

The butler will do pretty much anything he can to make your cruise a good one. And Michael's club is a very nice plus. Sorry, I did not take any pics. Wish I had read this thread while onboard.

For me, the extra $800 would not be worth it for a 5 night cruise. And the view was only obstructed looking down (life rafts for me) Looking out was fine. And I believe your view is even less restricted than 6122.

We'll be in 6124 in a few months and am wondering if the balcony chairs are reclinable and come with footstools? I read that SS cabins come with all the amenities that CC cabins have and I thought they got footstools.

Also, would there be room to walk on the balcony if we asked for one lounger? How big (length and width) is the balcony? Thx for any help!

Edited by Go-Bucks!