Liberty arrives at her new home.

deborahjo

Ours is December 2015. So looking forward to see what she has to offer since we are less then 2 hours away from PC, and did not care to much for the Sunshine. Not that I would not sail the Sunshine again, just would not be my first choice. Hopefully the Liberty will become our home away from home. :)

It was great waking up and seeing the Liberty cruise into Port Canaveral this morning. That means I am closer to my cruise in September. YEAH.....

I see her. Welcome to Port Canaveral. Need to book a cruise on her.

Yea it will be August for moi.

I like the 1.5 hour drives to port.

I still hear good things about her, but 1st, a 3 day get away next weekend with butler service out of Miami...:cool:

Port Canaveral is great & so easy!! Of course I live here but it is so incredibly easy to get here from the airport & it's not too big, lots of fun stuff to do if you come in a day early. I'm always taking people to the port & going to watch the ships, easy easy!

Stuck in the terminal (priority boarding) something is going on with the card readers and they aren't letting anybody on!!!!!

Hope you are on by now! Glad we have a few weeks for them to clear up any glitches...

Port Canaveral is great & so easy!! Of course I live here but it is so incredibly easy to get here from the airport & it's not too big, lots of fun stuff to do if you come in a day early. I'm always taking people to the port & going to watch the ships, easy easy!

I agree wholeheartedly. Besides Seattle, Port Canavral has always been the easiest for boarding and disembarking. The beach is beautiful and the traffic is so much better than Miami/Fort Lauderdale. :D

We wanted to try Liberty but did not want to bother with a Miami drive, thrilled she is coming so close, Port Canaveral is easy peasy, I think both times from there we were on the ship in 30 minutes or less. August can't get here soon enough! :):):)

Got a SUPER long time to wait, but I'll get to board her on April 4th of next year for an 8 day adventure! We enjoy doing spring breaks on cruises due to the ideal weather. We've sailed on her "pre-2.0" about three years ago. First time since 2.0 upgrade. We sailed on our first 2.0 ship this spring break onboard the Glory. Glory was nice but not too thrilled with the ports of call. :cool: Looking forward to seeing Aruba and Bonaire on board the Liberty and the super easy drive to this port! :D:D:D

OK, got you all beat, leaving May 9th on the 8 nighter.

Will let you know about her and if there are any specific questions, ask.

DW, DD, DSIL, and Me, May 9 too.

2nd time on Liberty. Did a 8 day last April 2013. To date DW and Mine favorite ship. Been Cruising Carnival since 2001

Kevin

OK, got you all beat, leaving May 9th on the 8 nighter.

Will let you know about her and if there are any specific questions, ask.

Can't wait to hear about it! We leave June 20!