Allure cabin question?

We've booked a boardwalk view balcony cabin on deck 11, (11305).

Does anyone have any experience with this cabin category? Also, for bonus points, does anyone have pictures taken from the balcony??

We were in 12305 (one deck up) last March. The bed was near the window which we prefer as when it is near the closet it's hard to access the closet. Mixed review on any Boardwalk Balcony. I liked sitting outside and watching the action on the Boardwalk. You do get some noise but I didn't find it much of an issue. They do a dance party on the Aqua Theater one night. You'll hear the band. I sat on the balcony and enjoyed it. Keep the curtains closed as you can see across from cabin to cabin. You get a bit of a view of the ocean and can see most of the Aqua show, but cabins farther aft give better views. The Zip Line landing area is more or less above your cabin. So you can sit and watch people zip lining. To be honest, as Boardwalk Balconies go, I liked the location. You can see what's going on. About the only thing I'd change for is farther aft for a better ocean view, but all in all it was fine.

We will likely not do Boardwalk again only because I like the privacy of an ocean view balcony. But I'd take Boardwalk over Central Park any time. You can at least see the ocean. So I think you'll be fine in the cabin you selected.

Many past passengers stated that the cabins get warmer during the night, I prefer being next to the closet because that is where the ac vent is. I also like having the soft at the balcony can sit on the sofa draw the drapes open and see the sea instead of having that bed blocking that area.

Edited by lyndamr

Woohoo, less than 5 days Lynda!!!! And our cabin has that config. Under the vent will be just fine:p

Then I can report about 11729...I'll be glad to take a shot of your cabin from the rail if you like OP.

Found this shot of your cabin marked it so you could see it:

s6li1c.jpg

Edited by BecciBoo

We stayed in 11315 a few years ago, and will be again in July, which is 5 staterooms away (aft) from yours. We personally enjoyed the room and prefer it over oceanview balcony rooms since you get the best of both worlds (water and people watching)

I must note that we live in South Florida so looking at water for a week isn't as appealing as it may be to many cruisers.

Here's a few pics from 11315 so you can get an idea.

Have a great time!

422774660_LaBadee_Stateroom11315.jpg.d2bf68ce6a277cc0833cda9bad0cc71d.jpg

405447554_Stateroom11315_Viewdown_left.jpg.71c0a926bf705f57b7cbbefbad4af647.jpg

1830445496_Stateroom11315_Viewright.jpg.33ae16a4469143b1214c637ba6f2147f.jpg

We stayed in 11315 a few years ago, and will be again in July, which is 5 staterooms away (aft) from yours. We personally enjoyed the room and prefer it over oceanview balcony rooms since you get the best of both worlds (water and people watching)

I must note that we live in South Florida so looking at water for a week isn't as appealing as it may be to many cruisers.

Here's a few pics from 11315 so you can get an idea.

Have a great time!

Thank you for the reply and the pictures. You must enjoy the ship, so I guess we have a lot to look forward to.

We were just in 10729 - very last balcony, starboard side. It was amazing!! We loved it. We felt like we had the best of both worlds - could see the water and also people watch and catch some shows. The long walk down to the end of the hallway was tiresome at times, but I was OK with it because I was burning calories from all of the overeating I did. I do have pictures but will have to post them later.

As far as noise is concerned - there was only one night that I woke up and could hear anything going on in the Aqua Theatre. I am thinking that the door was not shut all the way because we never heard anything the rest of the week. We would book this type of room again.