Evening Bistro?

alyssa0922

Looking at the casual dining options on the Ruby and it mentions the Evening Bistro. What is it like, what options do they have? All of the other places I have seen mentioned on this board but not this one. Thanks in advance! 😃

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

http://www.princess.com/learn/ships/ru/amenities_publicrooms/personal_choice_dining/

This is the link I am looking at, scroll all the way to the bottom.

On the Ruby Princess the Horizon Ct and the Cafe Caribe are both buffet areas. One or the other are open from 6am until 11pm or midnight, and dinner items are served in the evenings. Under normal circumstances during the evening the tables are set, you get your food and then sit at a table. Waiters bring beverages. Maybe this is what Princess refers to as a Bistro. Or maybe: At one time a few years ago Princess had actual table service in a section of the buffet seating area from 10PM until 4AM, but due to lack of interest this has been eliminated. Maybe they just didn't correct their information.

This was offered on the old Regal when we did Hawaii in 2004. It was a sit down event with menus and table cloths and wait staff serving all food. We thought it was delightful, sorry to hear it has been eliminated.

Edited by GloriaF