It does not matter much what day it's applied, as long as it's applied by the end of the cruise. Royal lets charges accumulate on your onboard account, subtracts any credits, and if there's an outstanding balance, charges your credit card at the end of the cruise.

Thanks...I will do a daily check of our charges as I have a budgeted amount for each day and the week. I also have a contingentcy amount budgeted in case that banana dacquri is too good to not have another. Don't drink enough to warrant booze package but don't want big surprises at the end of the cruise. I take it will show on the statement when applied as a credit.

Thanks...I will do a daily check of our charges as I have a budgeted amount for each day and the week. I also have a contingentcy amount budgeted in case that banana dacquri is too good to not have another. Don't drink enough to warrant booze package but don't want big surprises at the end of the cruise. I take it will show on the statement when applied as a credit.

Yes, as krisco noted above, the credit shows up around day 2. Depending on what ship you are on, you may be able to see your account on the interactive TV. If that's not available, you can go to Guest Services and get a printout of your account whenever you like.

Edited by clarea

where do I find my OBC on my booking? I must be looking in the wrong place because I can't find it

Call RCI I and have them send you an updated copy of your guest booking invoice. The one that you get when booking does not show it as it takes them a week or two to add it so I usually wait a couple of weeks and call and ask for an updated copy.