Free bottles of wine

Hi everyone

Got another question

When we booked our holiday they have 5 free bottles of wine for the cabin

Now will these be in the cabin or on our account?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Any time I had gotten free wine it was in my cabin... (of course, that was sailing from New Jersey or Puerto Rico) I would think it would be the same everywhere

Steve

Interesting question, I had assumed we could be served ours with our dinner, but that doesn't sound likely (it will be our first cruise).

If the wine came from the ship (not brought onboard by you at embarkation), then you should be able to bring your wine to the MDR without incurring a corkage fee.

Edited by clarea

I'm not 100 per cent sure but if it was from the UK booking promotion I think it will be the 5 bottle wine package which includes a selection of wines in the dining room which you order from your waiter. You can also get the bottles unopened to take back to your cabin if you choose.

Julie

Hi, I have the same promotion on our cruise in August, should it be showing up on my cruise account when I log in ?

I was worried by this too and asked my TA. They said it was down on my booking with RCI as a drinks package. I don't take this cruise until September so I'll be interested to know too how it's distributed to us.

My TA said to take the printout of the receipt on it with me to be on the safe side (also contains $200 obc).

Good idea, I"ll ask for a printout when we go to pay final balance in June. I'm sure we"ll all be ok but if you have written proof it does help the case should any problems arise.

We have OBC too and it's been so long since we booked I've forgotten how much!

Sent from my iPad using Forums