how late are the restaurants open?

trying to find out what the hours are for the restaurants on the Oasis

Thanks

Bill

They vary by venue and my times may not be 100% accurate, but in general the main dining room and most specialty restaurants have their late seating at 8:30 PM. (Some specialty restaurants may be later). The Windjammer buffet I think is open until 9:00 PM. Other venues such as Park Cafe, Cafe Promenade, Johnny Rockets, and Sorentos have later hours from around 10:00 PM - 2:00 AM depending on venue. Room service is 24 hours.

The hours of operation for each venue will be indicated on the daily Cruise Compass delivered to your stateroom and on the ship's interactive system.

Edited by leaveitallbehind

trying to find out what the hours are for the restaurants on the Oasis

Thanks

Bill

You can get an idea if you check one of the recent reviews of Oasis here. I remember seeing one review that had photos of every page of the Cruise Compass. That would have the operating hours for the restaurants.

Thanks for all the replies. i will look for the Oasis reviews.

I was asking because I just read that some people can't get reservations in some restaurants until 9pm to 11pm.

11pm sounded kind of late to be eating dinner.:eek:

Bill

Thanks for all the replies. i will look for the Oasis reviews.

I was asking because I just read that some people can't get reservations in some restaurants until 9pm to 11pm.

11pm sounded kind of late to be eating dinner.:eek:

Bill

That's most possibly because place like Chops advise to allow around 2 hours for dinner, so if you book 9pm they do not guarantee you will be out until maybe 11pm.

As for 11pm being too late for dinner, this would suit many of Mediterranean guests :D Try getting a real Spanish restaurant to serve dinner before 9pm, you'll be lucky! They love eating late. One of my customers relented and arranged dinner for 'us Brits' to start at 10 pm in Madrid. :D