Stateroom amenities

eyemd1

We will be cruising on the Journey end of July.

How is the TV programming?

Are there DVD players in all of the rooms?

Are there sauna/steam rooms available without a Spa charge?

Please let me know,

GL

Please let me know,

GL

steam is free- no sauna's.

TV- never watch it. think al lcabins have DVD players. .not sure of that. .suites do and ship mivies are not that new.. they had MUD on this winter.

TV-new, old movies, some sports at times.. i am reader so rarely turn it on.

fridge has soda and water and juice

How are the creams and potions in the cabins? I hate to carry my own but then if I don't --too little lotion or wrong smell or conditioning shampoo instead of 2 separate products. I am not a little bit fussy am I? What do the items smell like, sweetly, citrusy, flowery, etc?

Can anybody tell me if there is a ladies locker room in the pool or steam room area? (Sometimes this big girl likes a locker room rather than playing up to the shower curtain in the cabin). TIA Anticipation mounts.

Edited by Bowie MeMe

How are the creams and potions in the cabins? I hate to carry my own but then if I don't --too little lotion or wrong smell or conditioning shampoo instead of 2 separate products. I am not a little bit fussy am I? What do the items smell like, sweetly, citrusy, flowery, etc?

Can anybody tell me if there is a ladies locker room in the pool or steam room area? (Sometimes this big girl likes a locker room rather than playing up to the shower curtain in the cabin). TIA Anticipation mounts.

All of the bath products come from the About Rose collection...does not smell anything like roses but a very clean, somewhat fragrant smell....hard to explain what something smells like. As much as I like the way they smell, I still plan on taking my own hair products, which I always do. I'm very picky about my hair products. :p ;)

I did not see any locker room around the pool area and can't answer you about the steam room area.

Just got off Journey 2 weeks ago.

A. No DVD players in cabins...we usually do Balcony and definitely none there...

B. We never have time to watch TV except maybe occasionally BBC or USA news channel.

3. I would imagine the movies to be old!!!!

4. Toiletries in cabin are About Rose and they provide and replenish as necessary shampoo, hair conditioner, Shower Gel, 2 blocks of soap. Makeup remover pads, Qtips, paper handkies and best of all an atomiser of room freshner..very useful!

5. Soft drinks in the fridge are free and replenished daily, beers and spirits are to pay for. Ice buckets available.

6.Umbrella and binoculars provided.

7.Bottled water provided in cabin and at security when you leave the ship to go on excursions..all free.

8. If you go ashore to a beach, they have towels to take off with you too.

9. Bathrobes and slippers are provided.

10. Alarm clock on bedside table.

11.Hairdryer available but I admit I do take my own.

Sorry, can't think of anything else but hope this helps.

I don't take my own toiletries as I find the provided ones good and anyway, if you don't like them you can always buy some ashore and save on case space!

Enjoy.

Joyce

Please let me know,

GL

TV programming is limited. There are DVD players in suites. I found the selection of DVDs ranged from old to really old. Or perhaps I just skipped over the ones that looked violent. It would be nice if some music channels were added to the TV.

Quest has a steam room and sauna. I would assume Journey would be identical. Both were free and entered through the locker room. Keys can be obtained from the spa desk.

WRONG! only steam room plus two great and different showers.

WRONG! only steam room plus two great and different showers.

Okay, so the two ships are not identical. Learned something new.

I know that I did not imagine being in the sauna on Quest.

Edited by Kellie Poodle