Corkscrews ok?

If you're going on a plane, you can carry on a corkscrew without a blade. So just make sure that the kind you have is allowed in your carryon for TSA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're going on a plane, you can carry on a corkscrew without a blade. So just make sure that the kind you have is allowed in your carryon for TSA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We definitely didn't know that and put it in our carry on going home. Both of our carry ons were searched thoroughly at the airport and the corkscrew was confiscated. Our bag of sand made it home though. We were starting to wonder!

We are driving so TSA isn't an issue. One of mine has a very short blade to cut the foil. I think I will take the one without the blade. I appreciate all this information. First time I have asked a question and the replies are gratifying. Eight more days!

We are driving so TSA isn't an issue. One of mine has a very short blade to cut the foil. I think I will take the one without the blade. I appreciate all this information. First time I have asked a question and the replies are gratifying. Eight more days!

You can take the one with the blade since you are driving to the Port.

The corkscrew is for wine we bring on board and drink in our cabin. The corkage fee is if you take your own bottle of wine to a restaurant or the dining room to drink with dinner. If I am wrong I am sure someone will correct this. Happy cruising.