Marina OC Amenities Question

Lane412000

On our last cruise, our butler, Binod, met us shortly after embarkation with a list of alcoholic beverages offered. We made our choices and he delivered exactly what we asked for before sailaway. No need to "swap" out as we had done before. It is a much better system than on previous cruises.

O will place 6 bottles of mixed spirits as a set up in your cabin. Your butler can switch out to get you your preferences once you're aboard, no need to pre-order .

Actually, that's not what happened to us in November on Marina. (It IS what happened in October '11 but they've changed the system.) This may have been addressed already by someone who posted after you but before me.

In November we were given a list of beverages we could order. We could have 6 wines, 6 bottles of booze, or any combination totalling 6. In 2011 we were given 4 bottles of booze, one red wine, one white wine. I like our being able to decide the individual bottles better.

When we board the day after tomorrow I think we'll be taking mostly wine with only a couple of bottles of booze.

Your butler will take your order and bring it to the suite.

Mura

Edited by Mura