Cruise Planner

I am still, after a week, not able to make or change any reservations using the new cruise planner. I called the C&A desk yesterday and they told me the same thing - they are aware of the probem and they are working on it. They also said that they couldn't make any changes either. Is this the case for everyone? Why doesn't RC just go back to the old system that was working?

I am still, after a week, not able to make or change any reservations using the new cruise planner. I called the C&A desk yesterday and they told me the same thing - they are aware of the probem and they are working on it. They also said that they couldn't make any changes either. Is this the case for everyone? Why doesn't RC just go back to the old system that was working?

Reeks doesn't it?????

I want to book some excursions and drink packages for our cruise coming up in August but no luck!! And I have been trying for over a week too!!!

They have got to be losing money because some people will give up or either start looking for private excursions.

This is just crazy!!!!!

I made some reservations for specialty dining and the payment and date and time went through ok but when I look at my calendar or history the reservations are not there. Obviously they are having some issues.

I don't see what the problem was with the old way they had it. It had always worked well for me. Sometimes I think the IT people have to come up with new designs to justify paying them that money! :cool:

I couldn't get the Cruise Planner to open for a couple of days on my computer at home (got some sort of "oops message about Royal Caribbean being on vacation), but it would open at work even though I was using Chrome on both machines. My husband cleared "cookies" on our computer at home, and then the page opened up and worked fine.

So, my suggestion is to try to clear your cache and cookies, and see if it fixes your problem too.

Janis

I've also been trying to book an excursion for over a week and have talked with four different C/A representatives who were sympathetic, however could not complete the booking because of difficulties with the system.

Last week they noted that all would be well after the Saturday maintenance but the problem has persisted.

Yesterday they noted that they did not know when the problem will be resolved.

I don't see what the problem was with the old way they had it. It had always worked well for me. Sometimes I think the IT people have to come up with new designs to justify paying them that money! :cool:

Exactly! Had no problems with the old system. New one is terrible.

I made some reservations for specialty dining and the payment and date and time went through ok but when I look at my calendar or history the reservations are not there. Obviously they are having some issues.

I had the same issue, glad it's not just me! Had a panic when the money came out of my account but it looks like I have nothing to show for it

The RCL dining rep. is having problem booking reservations for the 1st & 3rd nites of my upcoming Quantum cruise. With regards to the entertainment reservations the website is telling me Sorry and referring me to make it on board the ship.