Dawn - Bermuda Freestyle Dailies!!

brennan5!

Hello fellow cruisers. mrsgreenacres was kind enough to scan in and email me the Freestyle Dailies from her trip on the Dawn to Bermuda at the beginning of the month.

I've gone ahead and combined them into pdfs - one for each day of the trip along with the "Welcome Aboard" documents they leave in your stateroom.

They are in a shared folder in googledocs - I hope this works, and if not, I'll repost.

Thanks again, mrsgreenacres!! We are so excited for our trip on the Dawn. We've never been to Bermuda nor have we been on the Dawn (but have sailed on her sister ship, the Gem).

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B6--sGnm4JScN3pXNlhTZnlhbDA&usp=sharing

Happy Sails....

B5!

Hello fellow cruisers. mrsgreenacres was kind enough to scan in and email me the Freestyle Dailies from her trip on the Dawn to Bermuda at the beginning of the month.

I've gone ahead and combined them into pdfs - one for each day of the trip along with the "Welcome Aboard" documents they leave in your stateroom.

They are in a shared folder in googledocs - I hope this works, and if not, I'll repost.

Thanks again, mrsgreenacres!! We are so excited for our trip on the Dawn. We've never been to Bermuda nor have we been on the Dawn (but have sailed on her sister ship, the Gem).

Happy Sails....

B5!

Thank you so much for all who have contributed….. I have an idea to what is ahead..

Lisa

Thank you so much for doing this. I always get excited when I see the dailies!

Do they no longer have a live band around the pool? All I can see is a DJ. I will be so disappointed if they did away with the live entertainment!

Thanks for posting the dailies!! I enjoyed looking through each one.

Can I just say, WHAT'S THE DEAL with some of these activities?? After I go to the Detox seminar, I'll go to the fitness seminar, then I'll go to the look younger seminar. I'll eat a huge meal, and then I'll go to the weight loss seminar. ENOUGH WITH THE SEMINARS!!!

My apologies to all those who love and enjoy all those seminars!!! ;-)

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums

Thanks for posting the dailies!! I enjoyed looking through each one.

Can I just say, WHAT'S THE DEAL with some of these activities?? After I go to the Detox seminar, I'll go to the fitness seminar, then I'll go to the look younger seminar. I'll eat a huge meal, and then I'll go to the weight loss seminar. ENOUGH WITH THE SEMINARS!!!

My apologies to all those who love and enjoy all those seminars!!! ;-)

Sent from my iPod touch using Forums

We were on the Dawn 5/16-5/23. I agree about the seminars. They end with expensive purchase options also.

Happy Sails....

B5!

Great!

Bollywood has been replaced with Elements - great spectacle-type show

Loved the Dawn, loved sailing out of Boston, loved Bermuda, loved meeting my fellow ccers, loved celebrating dear friends' 50th wedding anniversary at sea with ten other couples, and... loved my first attempt at karaoke (after 3 lemon drop martinis ;) ) ha ha

Would definitely repeat this ship & itinerary!

We enjoyed Elements also. We're going to Amaluna in Boston Saturday. There's some similarities...

We did not sing but we were at karaoke the night Margie sang. Everyone was having a good time!

I wish I was still onboard...