Drink package list

Does anyone have a link to the page that shows what specific brands are included with each unlimited Booze package. For example: grey goose, patron, etc. I've searched around but can't find it. Thanks :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

To add to the OP's question,I would like to find out , if you take the ultimate drink package , $65 per day, does that include premium champagne from the champagne bar?

There is no difference in the type of alcoholic drinks you get between the Premium ($55/day) and Ultimate ($65/day) packages. Both have a limit of $10 per cocktail and $12 per glass of wine/champagne.

The difference is that the ultimate includes premium coffee, tea, hot chocolate, fresh squeezed juices... Basically a combo of the royal replenish and the premium drink package = ultimate

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Um, so why have 2 different packages....

The Ultimate adds a number of non-alcoholic drinks to the Premium package, such as specialty coffee and tea, fresh squeezed OJ, and bottled sparkling water.

Is there a list of alcohol that is not included. The Ultimate package states you can get pretty much everything. But would I be able to get a Johnny Walker Blue Label neat?

Ultimate package is the Premium Package plus the Royal Replenish package (that is, the combo of the highest alcohol and non-alcohol packages)

The Premium list is as follows: (with photo credit going to megacruiser from his Oasis review earlier this year)

DSCF5410_zps63003991.jpg

Thanks for that. So basically the ultimate just includes all non-alcoholic beverages as well?

I notice Patron isn't on the list, yet I've heard you can get it as part of the package?

Thanks for that. So basically the ultimate just includes all non-alcoholic beverages as well?

I notice Patron isn't on the list, yet I've heard you can get it as part of the package?

Yes, the Ultimate adds bottles of sparkling water, fresh squeezed OJ, and specialty coffee to the Premium package.

Not sure about Patron, heard both ways.

Ultimate package is the Premium Package plus the Royal Replenish package (that is, the combo of the highest alcohol and non-alcohol packages)

The Premium list is as follows: (with photo credit going to megacruiser from his Oasis review earlier this year)

DSCF5410_zps63003991.jpg

This is old. As previous posters have stated, brands don't matter anymore. Price does. Anything up to $10 is included. If you want something more expensive, you pay the difference.

Johnny Walker Blue is $24. So you'd pay $12 with a package. Louis XIII is $160 in the Champagne Bar on Allure. You'd pay $148. Johnny Walker Gold is $10, you pay nothing. Etc. etc. Patron is definitely included in the packages. I had several!

Edited by thebigrooster

This is old. As previous posters have stated, brands don't matter anymore. Price does. Anything up to $10 is included. If you want something more expensive, you pay the difference.

Johnny Walker Blue is $24. So you'd pay $12 with a package. Louis XIII is $160 in the Champagne Bar on Allure. You'd pay $148. Johnny Walker Gold is $10, you pay nothing. Etc. etc. Patron is definitely included in the packages. I had several!

Hmmm... I did not know that. How new is this policy, because this pic is from a trip report from back in February. And do you know of anywhere to find a drink list that includes prices? So far, from all the pics I've seen posted, none seem to have pricing included.

My math is off in post above (was thinking wine which is $12) but you get the point. You pay the difference over $10. There are a handful of higher end scotches/cognacs that are more than$10 but not much.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

here is the link to the package from last year stating which call premiums were in the 55 package.

dont know if it has changed, but drink prices on most of the premiums still seem to fit the range of new

https://www.royalcaribbean.com.sg/files/pdf/beverage_package_flyer_faq.aspx

The attachment on this link appears to be new since the price for the select package shows as $45.00. I just now got an email for my DH and myself showing the price still at $40.00. Not only that but he has already purchased his package so his email is useless and our cruise leaves Sunday so we can't pre-purchase it anyway! Very sloppy for RCI.

Edited by lovesthebeach2

The attachment on this link appears to be new since the price for the select package shows as $45.00. I just now got an email for my DH and myself showing the price still at $40.00. Not only that but he has already purchased his package so his email is useless and our cruise leaves Sunday so we can't pre-purchase it anyway! Very sloppy for RCI.

Interesting. On my cruise planner page, it lists all 3 packages, the 3rd being the $65.00 a day one. I think we are going to go with the Ultimate instead of the Premium.

here is the link to the package from last year stating which call premiums were in the 55 package.

dont know if it has changed, but drink prices on most of the premiums still seem to fit the range of new

https://www.royalcaribbean.com.sg/files/pdf/beverage_package_flyer_faq.aspx

In case anyone is confused, this link is from pre Nov 2013, and is no longer accurate with regard to the alcohol packages.

still amazed how so many do not do their own homework...

I think the issue is that people are doing their homework, but they are discovering multiple answers to the same question. That explains where there are multiple threads on this.

I've been researching this non-stop, and only now and I starting to get a clear picture of it.