Alaska video

With so many people planning, contemplating or anxiously awaiting their Alaska cruise, I don't have a review but I do have a video from our 2013 Alaska cruisetour. Hopefully, you will find it enjoyable. If you do, let me know...if not, keep it to yourself :)

The video is here.

OP - thanks for sharing. Great video it was awesome! What gorgeous photos.

Which cruise tour did you take? We leave in 2 months doing Cruisetour 1A from Vancouver to Anchorage.

So far we booked a private Whale Watching Tour in Juneau….all the ones in Icy Straight were already booked we needed 7 spots.

Where did you see the bears?

Any suggestions for tours.

Thanks

Thanks everyone for the kind words, glad you enjoyed the video. To answer some of the questions:

- The trip was last June and we hit several days of record highs. It was 95 degrees in Talkeetna, above 90 in Denali. The cruise part of the trip was more normal but still plenty warm.

- I don't remember the cruisetour number but it was 5 nights on land starting with the first night in Anchorage, then 1 night in Talkeetna, 2 nights in Denali and the final night in Alyeska.

- We saw the black bears on our seaplane glacier tour which we did in Juneau. As far as suggestions for tours, all of the tours we went on were fabulous except for a jet boat ride we did in Talkeetna. All of the tours were booked thru Royal except the whale watching tour.

Really enjoyed the video and have bookmarked to watch again.

I took advantage of the 50% promo to finally be able to afford a cruise tour, as a solo it has always been very very expensive. Doing the 5 day pre cruise from Fairbanks. Sure hope we have your luck and are able to see Mt McKinley.

Awesome video. Loved the music too. Wow, what great pics and videos of the whales and eagles. The scenery was just breathtaking.

I will probably never get to Alaska, so this was the next best thing.

Thanks for posting this.

Gwen :)

Thanks everyone for the kind words, glad you enjoyed the video. To answer some of the questions:

- The trip was last June and we hit several days of record highs. It was 95 degrees in Talkeetna, above 90 in Denali. The cruise part of the trip was more normal but still plenty warm.

- I don't remember the cruisetour number but it was 5 nights on land starting with the first night in Anchorage, then 1 night in Talkeetna, 2 nights in Denali and the final night in Alyeska.

- We saw the black bears on our seaplane glacier tour which we did in Juneau. As far as suggestions for tours, all of the tours we went on were fabulous except for a jet boat ride we did in Talkeetna. All of the tours were booked thru Royal except the whale watching tour.

Thanks so much for sharing! That is the cruisetour we are joining in July! It looked like you had a wonderful time. I am hoping for the trip of a lifetime also!

This year, I believe, it is Cruisetour 5B but last year it was Cruisetour 12 (They changed the numbering system.)

Excellent coverage. Loved the choice of music, loved the pictures, I need to get doing something like that with my pics. Only been to Alaska 3xs, but it is my favorite cruises/ land tours I have done. I plan to go back. I tell everyone if there is only one cruise you can go on, better make it Alaska. Weather is great in the summer and I love the endless days! Oh loved the Packer Shirt!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk