Do you like Ken Rush as cruise director?

I don't like the guy, he's kinda annoying, but I think it's part of the characteristics of a good CD. I can say he has been the best CD I've seen. Two sailings with him as CD: Allure on Eastern Caribbean, and Harmony on Mediterranean, and on both of them he has performed very well. He works hard.

A positive cruise director will make me motivated but I don't try to be influenced that much by a bad or not that energetic cruise director.

I had Ken Rush last week and for some reason I didn't like him. He has years of experience with royal but I had the feeling that he feels like the "king" of the cruise.

On the other hand the " captain" which don't have a big role when it comes to entertainment I saw him riding his bike in the promenade ( how cool was that) and you can tell he is having fun

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

Without meaning to hijack the thread ... you mentioned the captain riding his bike in the Promenade. Would that happen to have been "Cap'n Johnny" Favelin? He was our captain on the Mariner many moons ago ... Great personality, fun to talk to and deal with, and he's got a thing for Harley Davidson motorcycles.

Michael