Advice on using the internet on Oasis

I would like some recommendations for them who have used the Internet. I am interested especially if it works for posting photos on FB or voice and video call like skype, viber.There is wi-fi signal in the cabin too. Specifically are also no signal zone? I suppose that using internet package offered by Oasis in wi-fi system does not involve specific roaming costs.

Thank you!

I would like some recommendations for them who have used the Internet. I am interested especially if it works for posting photos on FB or voice and video call like skype, viber.There is wi-fi signal in the cabin too. Specifically are also no signal zone? I suppose that using internet package offered by Oasis in wi-fi system does not involve specific roaming costs.

Thank you!

WiFi should be available all over the ship. Should work fine for posting photos. I've read varying reports on how well Skype works. No roaming costs from your cell carrier if you turn off cellular data.

This post from the Oasis and I find the internet connection excellent for a cruise ship. If your use to Broadband and expect that kind of speed it's not going to happen. Were on deck 8 mid ship and can't complain.