Do you hear much pool noise on Deck ten of Voyager class ships?

Am considering getting a deck 10 balconey on Freedom of the seas but am nervouse about deck noise. Do people who have stayed in Deck ten on Voyager class ships recall much noise? I fear scraping chairs and the like.

On the Radiance - how about deck 10 forward #1504 which seems to be right underneath the spa - and gym? Anyone know if there is any noise there? Perhaps some pounding from the treadmills.

Also which would you chose, E1 - #1504 (foward) or E2 - #8578 (mid) - there's a minimal price difference. Thanks.

Am considering getting a deck 10 balconey on Freedom of the seas but am nervouse about deck noise. Do people who have stayed in Deck ten on Voyager class ships recall much noise? I fear scraping chairs and the like.

Had cabins on Deck 10 twice in the last month or so on the VOS. One aft on the starboard side and one forward on the port side (under the Health Club).

We found neither to be any noisier than our cabin on Deck 8 last year.

Hehe you crazy gal :D . I can see the walk factor of your current cabin is getting to ya. anyway, Both times we were on the Majesty we never heard the pool above us, only the music softly drifiting onto our balcony if the wind was just right. Voyager never heard a sound either. I think it's safe to say if you find one you like on 10 abandon us deck 9er's, hehe. My Sister & Larita are up on 10 too.

Have fun cabin hunting!

Dawna

We stayed on Deck 10 aft right below the Windjammer and never heard any noise. It seems the soundproofing is pretty good no matter where you stay.

I agree we stayed on the same deck aft also.

We just came back from the Voyager and were on deck 10. The night of the pool buffet we heard rolling carts about 2 am for about a half hour. Other that that you would have sworn there were no floors above you!!!

Archived