Video of the Pearl's Great Outdoors at night.

Have you cruised the Pearl for any of the Sixthman music cruises? If so what is your opinion and are any videos? We are first time cruisers and are doing the Keeping the Blues Alive at Sea in feb 2015 and are quite excited but gaze some questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you cruised the Pearl for any of the Sixthman music cruises? If so what is your opinion and are any videos? We are first time cruisers and are doing the Keeping the Blues Alive at Sea in feb 2015 and are quite excited but gaze some questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have not sailed on any of the music cruises. The Pearl is a nice ship and you should have a wonderful cruise! If you have any questions try using the search tool, they may have been asked before and answered. If not, post a question on the main NCL forum here and I am sure it will be answered for you.

Have great cruise in February!

Since this the after hours venue on the ship for one of the music cruises, I'm wondering if they'll still serve food there! ;) My guess is they probably will not be serving food so long as the music is still going! :) I'm going on a different charter though. :cool: